Chapter 6: mine

{•Uraraka P.O.V•}
After Deku and bakugou met up that night . Deku has always been hanging out with them. I hated it when Deku was around Bakugou.

"hey uraraka! Wanna sit with us?" Momo shouted from the end of the halls. "Sure !" I replied . After lunch ended we all got into our training outfit and went to where we were supposed to train .

|•Third person P.O.V•|

"Okay brats today we are going to practice in pairs " Mr aizawa said. "And I'll be choosing the pairs!" Midnight pops out of nowhere .

"Soo mina and denki , Koda and jirou , Karishima and Lida , uraraka and Deku , bakugou and tsu , minata and Sero , tokoyami and todoroki. Toru and Momo ,ojiro and sato, Shoji and Aoyama Midnight says.

The battle between two teams begin. First mina and denki against karishima and Lida...- Mina and denki won!
Next is jirou and Koda against mineta and Sero - Jirou and Koda won . Next is Deku and uraraka against tokoyami and todoroki. It was a tie. Slowly the rest of the fights finished . "Good job brats now I can finally sleep" aizawa walks away while saying that .

"Im going to go somewhere, I'll meet you guys back at the dorm" Deku said to the Dekusquad . "Okay Deku kun" uraraka replies .

when Deku returned to the he saw uraraka and kacchan fighting for some reason , he goes towards mina and asks her what the fight was about "I don't know but I like where this is going ~

Deku walks between both of them. " Stop! You both can get hurt!" Deku says . Bakugou grabs deku's hand and drags him to his dorm.

(A/n : NO NSFW BTW)

Bakugou pins Deku towards the wall . "Dont talk to that Pink cheeks again!" bakugou says angrily . "but kacchan-"  before deku could finish bakugou covered his mouth . " what i said is final. your mine and mine only" bakugou says . 

(A/N : These parts are so shorttt and so cringe like the mine part that was so cringe . i dont know what i can do . welp the next chapter will have some spice )