Chapter 7 : Love

|•Third person POV•|

Bakugou let go of izuku who had a shocked face. " You should go get ready for Mina's party " says bakugou . Izuku walks out covering his red face . Izuku goes to his room and tries to process the words bakugou said .

After a while , he finally gets back to reality and gets ready for Mina's party.

<•Time skip •>
"This is going to be the best Party ever!" Toru yells with mina .

Mina : Anyone wanna play truth or Dare!!

Uraraka: I'll play!

Everyone else : we'll play too

Mina : Okay who's gonna start...Toru you start!

Toru : Okay! Karishima truth or dare?

Karishima : Dare! I'm Manly

Toru : I dare you to call Mr aizawa and say your "pregnant".

Mina : That's gonna be so funny

(Karishima calls aizawa and says the thing , aizawa just hung up)

Sero : So manly

| The game continued until it was time to ask bakugou|

Mina : Truth or dare Bakuhoe?

Bakugou : DARE! IM NOT A COWARD !

mina : hmm I dare you to kiss your crush .

Bakugou blushes a bit and everyone stares at him . He goes over to Deku and kisses him . Deku's face turns bright red so does bakugou's . Everyone went silent and excited except for uraraka . Uraraka was fuming . Bakugou breaks the kiss leaving Deku still processing what just happened. Mina breaks the silent in the room by yelling "MY SHIP HAS SAILED!"
"IM GONNA KILL YOU EXTRA"yells bakugou. "I think you broke midobro " Sero says . Tsu looks around and asks " guys where is uraraka?.."

|• This part is Uraraka X toga . You can skip it if you want•|

{Uraraka P.O.V}

I walked away from the scene " Bakugou stole Deku away from me!" I said as I walked outside. I kick a rock near me as I walk out the gate . I walk to a nearby pond , I sat down in the edge of the pond and looked up at the moon . Tears ran down my cheeks...then I heard a femilier voice ... "What are you doing here in this time uraraka chan~?"

I immediately looked back as I knew who it was ... "What do you want toga!" I said as I grabed a rock ... Toga looks at me for a while and finally says something "Why are you crying uraraka Chan?" She says in calm voice . I wipe off the tears , "I don't wanna deal with you right now toga " I said putting my hands in my pockets . "Uraraka Chan why were you crying ? " She said as she walked towards me . I step back a little not knowing there was mud , I slipped and almost fell into the pond but toga grabbed my hand. "Be careful Princess" she spoke . "PRINCESS!?" I said blushing a little.

|•Third person P.O.V•|

Toga grabbed uraraka's wrist and pulled her closer to herself . "Let me go toga!" Says uraraka who is flustered. Instead of letting her go toga kissed uraraka on the Lips . After a few seconds they broke the kiss . "What was that for!?" Says angry uraraka ."To make you stop yelling" toga replies . Uraraka looked toga who was still blushing red . "I like you uraraka Chan..." Says toga a little flustered. Uraraka pulled toga in for another kiss after hearing that . "I like you too..."

A/N : Hello my fellow readers ! Hope you liked this chapter 😅 . It took me some time . I'm up at 3 in the morning writing this . See yall next chapter!

 See yall next chapter!