Chapter 9 : Confronting

Before this chapter starts i wanna say that toga and bakugou are siblings here ✨

------------                     -------------

"oi who's that!" The blond male stood outside the door. "Uhm " Deku struggled to say something, "No need to be jealous It's just me ,toga " Toga said giggling ". Bakugou goes over to where they were and sat next to Deku . "Lovebirds~" toga said smirking.

Deku blushed a little to that comment . "Soo where's ochako Chan!" Toga asks bakugou. "I don't know and I don't care" Bakugou replies. "Yea definately not sparing you in our next attack" Toga says annoyed

Toga turned back to her normal body after a few mins of arguing with bakugou . "Oh shoot " toga sighs. "I gotta go now- " toga sadly says and goes towards the Library window .

The bell rings after a few minutes and Deku , bakugou both return back to the classroom .

"WHERE HAVE YOU TWO BEEN!?" Aizawa yelled at them . "Uhm we were just in the library " Deku replies nervously. "I'm still giving you both detention" says aizawa unwrapping his scarf from them .  Aizawa sighs and leaves the classroom , the two follows a little after .

"Uraraka Chan " Deku goes up to Uraraka . "Oh hey Deku kun! Why wasn't you in class?" uraraka asked curiously . " I needed a book so I went to the library and the bell rang when I got there so in decided to skip class " Deku says while sitting down beside them. "Oh and Tog- Himiko came to see you" Deku added . " Wait your not surprised?" Uraraka questioned. "not really cause she did like you" Deku answered.

"Oi nerd ! Can you come with me for a moment!" Bakugou asked Deku . "Sure kacchan! Uraraka i'll see you in class" Deku says as he got up . "K have fun ~" uraraka replies. deku didn't understand but decided to ignore it .

"So what did you need kacchan?" Izuku asks "well uhm ..."

"I love you"

(A/N : okay this seemed more interesting in my head . Oh well at least that last part was worth it ?✨"

 Oh well at least that last part was worth it ?✨"