Chapter 8: just chill

|•third person P.O.V•|

It was 12:30 . Deku and Tsu was looking for Uraraka while Bakugou was busy trying to kill mina . "It's 12:31! We have class tomorrow! Back to your dorms!" Yelled Lida . "Come on can't we stay up?" Huffed Toru. "Guys Im back!" Uraraka yelled while walking in.  "You made me worried uraraka!"said tsu , " I told you there was nothing to worry about Asui Chan" Deku said . "COME AND FIGHT ME EXTRA!" Bakugou yelled . "Go back to your dorms classmates"Lida said once more.  Deku dragged bakugou to their dorms while the other just went back .

|The next day|

"Midobro ! How did you calm down bakubro last night?" Karishima asked
"Uhm I told him to calm down?" Izuku replies "it's that easy!?" Karishima said .

"Okay brats sit down ! " Aizawa said annoyed . Aizawa started teaching like he is supposed to do . "Deku kun..!" Uraraka whispers to Deku . "... What is it uraraka...?" Deku whispers back . "I wanna tell you something after class " uraraka whispers .

|•After class•|

"What did you want to tell me uraraka kun?" Izuku asked." Don't tell anyone about this ... I kissed a villain" uraraka replied . Deku was shocked and frozen for a minute . " Who did you kiss!?" He finally says . " Toga-?" Uraraka replies. "Well I'm fine with it , just don't accidentally tell Mr aizawa" Deku says .

Uraraka giggles and goes back to class .

|•Deku P.O.V•|

After Uraraka went back to the classroom, I went to the library to get some books. I forgot where the library was so ran through the whole school trying to find it . I finally found it , 'The next class starts in 3 minutes I couldn't make it back might as well stay here for this period' I thought to myself.

I sat down in the corner while reading hero history book. "Hi ya izuku ! " A girly voice called Infront of me ... It was toga's. "What are you doing here toga?" I asked her. " I was just looking for uraraka Chan but I guess it was class time " she replied. I was surprised she was calm for once .. "Soo what are you doing here? Arnt you supposed to be in class too?" She asked me .. " I couldn't make it back to the classroom before the bell rang so I decided to skip this period" I answered . "Mind if I join you?" She asked me creepily ." You could get caught though" I replied while away from her because she looked scary. " I have extra blood imma just morph into them " she replied . It was the first time I saw her transform . She sat beside me and grabbed a book about bloody Mary or something.... It was quite until someone entered the library ....

<A/N : ello my dear readers . Uhm idk what to say but that I am crying rn 🙂 . I wanna complete this so badly but it's taking longer then I expected. I should I planned this before I wrote it welp cya in the next chapter!"