Chapter Eight : Secrets

WARNING SEXUAL CONTENT IN THIS CHAPTER

As we were gathering all the evidence, I heard our mother entering the house.

"Hello there ?"

Shit. She is coming toward her office.

Nathan droped one of the book in the process.

"Whoever is in there I hope you don't have any will to live" Our mother said while opening the door a Beretta 96 A1 in hand.

She pointed the gun at us. She didn't expect to see us. For a moment she lowered her gun but immediatly targeted me again. 

"Well... what do we have here ? My own children sneaking around my office ?" 

Her gaze was unbearable. How can she point a gun at her own blood ? And why only at me ?

Nathan doesn't look shocked like he knew something.

"Anna explain. What are you looking for in here ?" She asked me.

SHE IS THE ONE ASKING WHILE SHE IS THE ONE IN THE WRONG ! How dare she do that ?

"How dare you ask me this while you are the one hiding stuff from us ?" I spit a her "You are The Bloods Accountant ! You lied to us !"

She shoot behind me. I didn't flinch. She doesn't deserve the right of me being scared of her. 

I am not.

"Am I the only one to lie here ? I don't think so, right, Anna ?" 

I said nothing.

"You don't flinch when I shoot, you fight at the Dark Moon almost every night, you met your father, you know how to hold a gun and shoot tires. Do I have to continue ?" I am busted. She is right. None of us is innocent.

Greg is a Bloods member that is why he was following us.

"Mom drop your weapon please !" Nathan almost begged "She deserves the truth."

He knew.

Is this a joke ? Where is hidden the camera ?

Mother lowered her gun with a look of despite toward me. Guess I'm not her favorite child since I look a lot like my dad.

"Tell her you were just trying to protect us. Daniele just want to use us to gain power." Nathan tried to reason our opponent.

She walked toward her office chair and sat down.

"Come sit here" she told us pointing at the chairs in front of her desk.

As we sat down I watched the room to find ways out. None.

Am I going to die here ?

My mother told me everything because it seems that Nathan knew the story already. She escaped from my father grip while she was pregnant with Nathan and The Bloods welcomed her because she had informations on The Black Eagles. She showed that she could fight and keep records of the transactions that take place for their gang, that is why they kept her alive once she gave in all the informations on my father.

Nathan knew. It hurts. Even if we weren't close when she told him, he could have told me. I am his sister. No ?

Now I have to do anything to survive. My mother's side or my father's side ?

She told me that Ace wanted to know if he could see me again since he is in Seattle. 

I stood up and went to my room. I didn't know who to believe. I was alone. I can't trust anyone. Even if Ace want to see me I know it is because he wants me in The Bloods.