Chapter Two: Dark Moon

So here I was in black jeans, sport bra with a hood, combat boots and wearing a mask so no one will recognized me. I came closer to the door passing by people waiting to be allowed to come in the club. When I reach the bouncer he stopped me.

I look at him in the eyes.

"I'm here for the fight." I said showing the eagle on my keys.

"Sure. Come in miss." and he let me in.

Music was blasting all over the club. People were dancing, kissing, drinking and having fun. I spotted the bar and went there.

In the far corner of the club I recognized a little red head who was Melissa speaking with Jake and his group of friends. What is a sweet girl like her speaking with a guy like him ?

The bartender came in my view.

"Hi I'm Seb, what can I get you ?" he askes.

"A Coke, please."

He gave me my Coke and I start drinking.

"Where should I go to participate to the fight ?" I ask him bluntly.

He looked at me with wide eyes.

"You shouldn't fight tonight, you'll get crashed babe."

"By who ?"

He pointed to the direction of Jake and his friends.

"Falls is the one fighting tonight and he's undefeated."

Great, I want him to the ground.

"Well, I want to fight him more than an other."

"As you wish darling, what's your name ?" he ask me handing me a paper to sign.

"Cat."

"So Cat, you're next on the dance floor in 5 minutes. Be ready, I'd like to bet on you but I'll lose to much money." he said laughing.

"We'll see." I answered with a wink.

"Can you keep my bag please Seb even if you're not betting on me ?"

"Sure, babe."

And then I was out. I put on my fight mode and I concentrate. My bra shows my tattoos and each one means something to me. I was heading to the dance floor when everyone move from it as the music stop for the fight.

"TONIGHT, FALLS WILL BE FIGHTING AGAINST OUR NEW FIGHTER HERE ! CAT !"

I came on the ring and smile at myself not watching the crowd around me.

"FALLS COME ON !"

Jake came up the ring smirking. He winks at some random girl and turns his attention to me. He looks at me from head to toe and smirks.

"THREE !"

"TWO !"

You're dead Jake.

"ONE !"

So dead.

"FIGHT !"

With his assurance he tried to punch me in the ribs but failed instead I punch him in the jaw and then in the stomach. He looked at me with wide eyes as if he knew that he was going to lose. I was going to punch him again when he grabbed my wrist and pulled me to him.

"You really think you're going to win, sweetie ?" he whispered in my ear.

I took a deep breath and free my wrist. Kicked him in the nose with my elbow. His nose broke. He was taken aback. I took the opportunity to make him fall by kicking him in the knee.