Chapter Six: Badass

Today is friday, I decided to not go for my morning run. I'll go tomorrow. My mother is coming home today and I'm in no hurry to see her, I'm too afraid of the lies she could tell us. Well, maybe she didn't lie and our father did.

I'm still very confused.

I don't want to go to school. I always hated school even if I'm an average student, school is boring. In Miami I used to ditch school very often with my friends. There, I wasn't obliged to hide because I didn't use Alvesi as my last name and nobody was searching for me in Miami. At least I thought so.

I think I'm not obliged to hide under my nerdy clothes anymore since yesterday so I put on my black skinny jeans and a black tank top with my combat boots. I put one of my knives on the side of my boots, just in case. I'm about to go down stairs when I heard a loud crash in Nate's room. What is happening ?

I ran to his room only to find a Nate who fell from his bed. I took out my phone to snap a picture of him still in his sheets and still asleep. How couldn't he be awake with all the noise he made ? This is a mistery.

"NATHAN ! WAKE UP !" I shout at him to wake him up. He raised his head and hit his head pretty hard on the nightstand.

This dumbass. I couldn't control my laughter any longer.

"You shitty sister ! How dare you ?" He shouted at me while he was getting up to start running after me.

"We're gonna be late for class bro, move your ass so we can get to school !"

"You can be late for class you know, you're an Alvesi  and enerybody knows about it" Nate reminded me.

It means that I can take my motorcycle and it also means that I can be the real me ! 

"Well, I'm going to class with my motorcycle so I let you with your car. Oh and there isn't any more gas in your car.... BYE !" and I was out. I heard him swearing about how I was a pain in the ass but I don't care.

On my way for school, I was thinking about what happened last night and which one of my parents was lying to us. 

First why would our mother lie to us ? Maybe she just wanted our security so she ran away and lied to us so we wouldn't be mad at her. Well, if this is the real reason maybe I could understand her but why lying to us about that ? Then there is our father, what if he was lying to us and he really ran away from our family ? Maybe it was for our safety. I don't know what to think anymore.

As my reflexions ended I was at school entering the parking lot. I parked my baby right in the parking spot in front of the entrance also known as the "Queen Bee" spot. I love getting on people nerves, this is so much fun !

I headed to my locker when I heard a girly scream, there we go. Do you know the emoji with the devil face which has a devilish smile ? Well that's how I see myself right now.

As I heard her heels slamming on the floor, a smirk grew on my face. 

She slammed my locker door. And there she was, Lacey Stevens and her followers. 

Let me explain, it all started during the last two weeks, you know, when Jake was trying to get my attention. Well, she started to freak out because she thinks that she's the queen of our school and as Jake was trying to get my attention, she was losing his attention ! Well she hates me and for the last two weeks I was a nerd so she enjoyed bullying me but now it's over. Blond head is going down with her little followers.

"So you took my parking spot" she pointed out.

"No shit Sherlock !" 

I felt a pain on my cheek.