Chapter Seven : Puzzle

It has been an hour since we left school. I wonder where we are going. Jake didn't utter a word since he said we were going somwhere safe.

We were out of town in the forest when he stopped the car somwhere where it can't be seen. 

"Are you going to kill me now ?" I asked with irony.

"Maybe, maybe not. At least you won't be on my way anymore." He says half joking.

"You sure about that ?"

He got out of the car and I followed him with the gun that was in the car, just in case. He went down a little road. 

Well, that doesn't sound creepy at all.

There was a little shed at the end of it. We entered it. There was a mattress, a table, two chairs and two cupboards. He opened a first cupboard. Guns. He handed me a Grand Power K100. Where did he get this one ? It's not common at all in the US. Those one are made in Slovakia.

"You need a gun so I can get mine back." He explained.

I took the magazine out to see how much bullet there were. All blank. He thought he could fool me ? I throw the magazine at him. 

"I deserve that." He said giving me three full magazines. 

"Way better."

I dissassembled and reassemble the weapon in a few seconds. Jake looked at me with wide eyes.

"You thought I was having fun in Miami ?" I asked him half joking.

 He sat on one of his chair. 

"What is this place ?" I asked him looking around.

"A hideout, my hideout." 

"Do you really think my father doesn't know ?" I scoffed, he can't fool him. "I'm sure there are mics all around this place."

He smirked and took something out of the table drawer and put it on the table. "You mean those mics ?"

Well done.

He explained that his hideout was my father's hideout once. When he was at the bottom of the gang. 

"You didn't come back at the right time." he deadpaned.

"Why ?"

"The Bloods are trying to take over your father gang to expand themselves across the US."

This gang name is famous in the country. I didn't know they were in Seattle.

Jake looked at his watch and got up.

"Come on I'm gonna show you something." He said leaving the shed.

We walked for fifteen minutes when he stops and told me to stay put and silent. We hide behind trees. I looked at him with questionning eyes and pointed an air-shed. 

A tarmac.

Three entrances visible. Two doors and one big where a plane could go through.

Twelves guards.

Heavily armed.

Four Jeeps.

And a black Audi Q7.

Jake looked at me and made signs to make me understand to register every details around.

I watched every little details around. 

No plane or maybe one inside.

Five cameras.

Every guards have an earpiece to comunicate.

I saw a shadow on the shed. A plane was going to land. A private Jet.