Chapter Three: You're his daughter

The next two weeks after the incident with Jake I tried to avoid him as much as I could. In two weeks I saw him in Calculus where he would try to get my attention but failed and at the club when I was beating the crap out of him again and again.

I didn't see my father again after my first time there.

I've started to be bullied by the school's queen bee just because Jake was trying to get my attention she thinks that I was the one getting him away from her but I think Jake doesn't mind about anything but himself.

Nate and I were going to school together and I was starting to be friend with Melissa. She was eating with me and sometimes Nathan would join us for lunch.

I was lost in my thoughts when Melissa put her lunch on the table. Nathan was following.

As we were speaking someone else joined us. The three of us stopped speaking.

"So the nerd can talk without stuttering ?" he asked.

"Shut up Jake !" Melissa said harshly.

Nathan clenched his fists under the table.

"You lose your tongue nerd ?" he asked without listening to Mel.

"Jake." she sent him a warning look.

"What Mel ? Am I speaking to you ?" he asked annoyed.

"No but you're speaking to my friend and I don't think she wants to speak to you !"

"And who are you to say that ?! Can't she stand for herself ?"

I took a deep breath.

"Jake let us alone. Mel is right I don't want to speak with you. So please get up and leave." I said to him quietly.

His eyes widened.

"Don't forget what I told you two weeks ago. You could regret it." I added.

Melissa looked at me as if I was an alien. And Jake left without a word.

"You threatened Jake two weeks ago ?" she squealed a bit to high for my ears.

"Yeah, he was being a pain in the ass so I told him to back up." I answered her simply.

She took my wrist too quickly and pulled my sleeve up. She saw the serpent tattooed on my forearm.

"You're Cat !" she whispered yell at me.

"And you're an eagle !" I whispered yell back tooking her wrist.

She looked at me with wide eyes.

"How do you know ?" she asked ashamed.

"I saw you at the Dark Moon and your eagle on your wrist says everything." I answered.

"How can you come into the Dark Moon without being an eagle ?"

"Well, you can't say anything about that please." I asked her.

"I promise."

I could do it.

"My entire name is Anna Caterina Alvesi Anderson" I said bluntly.

"Shit ! Are you two our boss children ?" she whispered yell again.

I took a deep breath.

"Y-yeah..." this time the stutter wasn't fake.

"Shit ! I can't believe it ! He is searching for you two all around the world you know that right ?"

I looked at Nathan and he looked back at me with wide eyes.