CHAPTER XVII

AB IMO PECTORE

           SA NAKALIPAS na limang taon, marami ang nagbago at nangyari sa buhay ni Soairse, It's been four years ago since his father disowned him and he too; stepped down from being the heir of Mikitani family, After that incident, They didn't continued the gender reveal of the baby and everyone only finds out when Soairse gave birth to a baby boy, Marklov's family on the other hand didn't hesitate to accept Soairse and the their little one, Umalis na din si Soairse sa Mikitani Hospital sa branch nito sa Pilipinas at tumayo ng sariling ospital and is now a well-known hospital all over Russia and Asia, Marklov also asked Soairse to finally marry him but he refused and the former respects his decision, Hindi pa siya handa magpakasal kay Marklov kahit na may anak na silang dalawa. Soairse wants to achieve his dreams for his own and for his family and he also wants to stabilize his temperament para hindi maapektuhan ang kanilang relasyon lalong-lalo na ang kanilang apat na taong gulang na anak, Over all, They are both happy just being together as boyfriends.

            Soairse has been stressing out lately because of his twin's sudden disappearance again. Schuyler became too bizarre lately, He disappears from time to time and will show up his face after a months and acts like nothing happened at yun ang pinoproblema ni Soairse, His own family never cares tho except for their mother that will bulge her eyes out from crying nonstop.

        MAAGANG nagising si Soairse ng maramdaman niya ang mahinang paghalik sa kanyang pisnge ng paulit-ulit, He slowly opened his eyes at bumungad sa kanya ang matatabang pisnge ng kanyang anak at ang maninipis at mala-rosas nitong mga labi na papalapit ulit sa kanya upang halikan ulit ang kanyang pisnge, He also saw Marklov's face, His eyes are fixed on his, Looking at him intently,

      ''Papa! OHAYOOOOO!'' Their little own exclaimed and jumped on top of him saka niyakap-yakap siya nito na parang unan, Natatawa niyang hinawakan ang dalawang mapupula nitong pisnge saka pinaharap sa kanya ang mukha nitong halatang kanina pa gising saka pinugpog niya ng halik ang nuo nito at ganun din ang ginawa ni Marklov sa kanya, He smiled. ''Good morning, mi amor.'' Marklov's deep and baritone's voice echoed inside his ears, Their little one looked at his dad and pouted, ''Dadaaaa, Papa is mine'' The little guy said habang nakatingin sa kanyang ama, Tumawa lang si Marklov saka kinuha ito sa pagkakapatong kay Soairse, The latter sat up saka inayos ang kanyang medyo magulong buhok.

    ''Good morning love, and Ohayo to you too, Igor, our little one.'' Soairse greeted the both of them, Igor gave him a warm smile habang nakakandong sa kandungan ni Marklov,

    Marklov extended his hand to Soairse na agad namang tinanggap nito, He helped him get off from their emperor size bed, ''Igor made us breakfast, C'mon let's eat''

  ''Yesh! Igor made dada and papa breakfast!'' Masayang saad ng kanilang anak, ''Our little one is growing so fast!'' Agaran namang reply ni Soairse, He stood up at sabay silang tatlong bumaba at tumungo sa dining hall ng kanilang bahay upang mag-umagahan. Aleksandr Igor Ortega, The name was given by both Soairse and Marklov, And everything is a russian origin, Aleksandr means defender and Igor means protected in russian, The both of them was so devastated about everything that happened after Soairse's father found his pregnancy and he almost lost their baby because of frustration and stressed out, But Marklov never let go of him, Hindi siya nito pinabayaan both of them put all of their hopes on their little one that time, They wants to protect and will risk everything just to save their baby and their relationship and so when Igor was born, They  felt so contented and happy when they held Igor's little pinky fingers, and their loved for each other grew more deeply and rich, A literal eureka.