Chapter XXIII

AB IMO PECTORE

         ''IGOR baby! how are you?" Mrs. Hailey Mikitani asked her grandson after the both of them exchanged hugs, Nasa Mikitani Mansion ngayon sina Soairse, Marklov at Igor because Mrs. Mikitani misses Igor so much, ''I'm doing great baaba!" Igor exclaimed cheerfully, Napangiti naman ang baaba niya bago nito pangigilian ang kanyang mga pisnge, Soairse saw his father reading a newspaper peacefully on the living room's matte couch, Hindi man lang sila o kahit si Igor nalang pinansin. ''Oh honey! How much I missed the both of you two!" Soairse and Marklov gave their mother the warmest smile that they could give, "We're fine mom, how about you and...and him?'' Soairse said referring him as to his otusan, ''Imogen, Me and your otusan are doing well and great too." She smiled and Soairse knew that both of her parents aren't fine, Schuyler, They are worried about him too.

      Igor on the other hand walked silently towards his grandfather, Tinitigan muna niya 'to saka napagpasyahang kausapin, "Ojiichan, why aren't you greeting me and my parents. Are you still not feeling well?" The kid isn't dumb enough not to know what's happening to his dada,papa and ojiichan, The cold shoulder that his ojiichan is giving him makes Igor sad,Naupo siya sa tabi nito at naramdaman iyon ni Mr. Takashi, "What do you want?" simple yet deeply authorative nabtanong ni Mr. Takashi sa kanyang apo na nakaupo sa tabi niya, Marlov saw Igor at akmang pupuntahan niya sana 'to but Mrs. Mikitani told him not to and give them some time alone for the mean time, At kahit ayaw ni Soairse, He doesn't have any choice either but to nod his head. "Your attention, When are you gonna treat me like your grandson, Ojiichan?" Igor's eyes are full of confusion and hopeful answer, Ng hindi man lang bumaling sa kanya ang atensiyon ng lolo niya, Igor who is so much younger than his ojiichan heaved a deep sigh, "You're hopeless, Ojiichan. So wrong for me to asked for your car--" Inis na itinupi ni Mr. Takashi diyaryo na binabasa niya saka ibinaking ang atensyon kay Igor, The old man felt so annoyed but when his and Igor unmatched eyes mixed, an familiar feeling that has vanished a long time ago came rushing through his veins,

     This is Mr. Takashi's first time seeing his only grandson's face and unmatched eyes closer, Well, he never bother to looked at Igor kahit ilang beses na siya nitong kinakausap dati-rati, Igor's eyes are just like his older brother who passed away a long time, the one who took his own life for some deep and personal reasons, for the first time after a long decades, Mr. Takashi is mesmerized, "Ojiichan?" Igor called and Mr. Takashi snapped out, "If you wanna ask for something like that, you better prove yourself. I heard that you're pretty smart in such a young age, you have a highest IQ too but talks are cheap, you better take some action.'' And with that, The old man stood up and left Igor who is somewhat dumbfounded and lost in his thoughts.

    "Igor! Honey! C'mon let's eat lunch!"

    AWKWARDNESS is all you can feel in the dining table, with the Mikitani And the Ortega's, The only oke who isn't feeling anything but pure happiness is Igor who is sitting beside hid Ojiichan, He refused to change seats dahil gusto daw nitong makatabi kahit sa hapag-kainan lang ang kanyang ojiichan, "So, are you guyd planning to go back in Russia?" Mrs. Hailey asked Soairse while smiling, "Yes mom, since my hospital's headquarter is there and I have a lot of works that I left with my personal assistant and he already did so much for me while I am away." Soairse replied directly as he started munching his favourite food, Tumango-tango naman ang kanyang ina, ''I heard Igor is going to start his studies?" Mrs. Hailey asked once again, At ngayon si Marklov naman ang sumagot, "Uh yes mom, But he will be homeschooled for his safety" "I see, but don't suffocate him inside your house, Mmkay?" The both of them just laugh, Maya maya pa tumikhim si Igor like he is a fine grown up man before speaking up seriously, "In advanced, When I turned 18, I would like to moved out and stay with Ojiichan."

      And everyone stopped eating suddenly, Their face stiffened, Soairse and Marklov looked at their child in disbelief, "Igor? What are yoi saying? Atsaka, You're still too young baby to be saying that." Soairse started sweating, afraid his dad might explode, Dahil ayaw na ayaw nito ang pinapangunahan siya sa mga plano but to everyone's surprised, The old man actually agreed with Igor, "I decided that I will be teaching him a lot when he reached 18."

    "But Otus--"
  "Soairse, no buts."

  "Igor, What was that?" Marklov asked his son, They are finally on their way home, "What dada?" Tanong nito habang nakapikit ang mata, He seems to be quite tired after reading books inside his ojiichan's library, "You know what I'm talking about, Igor."

"I'm trying to get Ojiichan's attention." tipid nitong sagot, "And why is that?" Soairse finally hoped in, "Why not papa? I deserved his love." Yun lang ang naging tugon nito bago tuluyang nakatulog, "Tingnan mo yang anak mo, Marklov. When did he learned to answer like that?" Naiinis na tanong ni Saoirse kay Marklov na ngayon ay muntikan nang maapakan ang break ng kanilang kotse, "W-what? It ain't my fault that Igor answers like that, Mi amor." He replied softly, Dahil kung meron mang pagmamanahan si Igor, Yun ay si Soairse, But his Mi Amor might throw him up outside their car if he ever answered that, "Ahh whatever. Anyways, Do you have plans for this weekened?" Soairse asked, This upcoming weekend, He is planning to bring his own family to Japan, To celebrate his uncle's 50th birthday who passed away a long time ago, And he also plans to stay there for atleast a week, He also freed up some of his schedules and asked his personal assistant to manage some of his works for the mean time,

   ''Yes baby, Why? Are you planning to go somewhere?"

"Yeah."

"And where is that?"
"Japan?"

"JAPAN?" This is time, Igor suddenly woke up, Marklov laughed at his son's reaction, Igor always wants to go in Japan, Where his papa's family came from, "Yeah babe, We are going there this upcoming weekend and we'll be staying there for a week."

   "I'm going to a lot of places in Shibuya! And we'll buy a lot of mangas, right papa?"

see? Igor is seriously Soaorse's carbon copy. Marklove thought and smiled, Napangiti nalang din si Soairse sa kanyang anak, Their Igor also really loved reading mangas which is a good thing for Soairse, "Yes baby, Papa and dada will buy you a lot of anime figurines too!"

"YAY! I love you both!"

"We love you, Love."

   Soairse felt so happy, Finally, He will be able to bring Igor where everything started, He would love to show Igor the beautiful places that Japan has, and to think that Igor really loves sakura, He is also excited to tell Igor him and Schuyler's story when they were young, And how he fell in love with his dada, Biglaang pinamulahan si Soairse sa naisip, So Marklov still makes his heart flutter, huh.

      We'll finally going to Japan, I'm gonna see you soon, Again.

----------
HI EVERYTHING THIS IS UNEDITED!

sorry for the delayed update, I got loaded schoolworks and it never comes to an end, I feel tired and such but I will update as much or as soon as i can!

HAPPY reading!

just a soft chapter for y'all, the upcoming chaps might be scandalous or spicy lol

-keshryxoxo