Chapter XXVII

AB IMO PECTORE (Japan Edition.2)

             Soairse and Igor went back inside the car first after they ate, While Marklov and Megumi are both still inside the restaurant, They said they wanted to go in a comfort room but the truth is, Marklov wanted Megumi to cooperate with him.

   ''YOU WHATTT!??'' Megumi almost cursed out. Marklov rolled his eyes, Muntikan niya ma ibato ang hawak ng baso kay Megumi, ''Yeah, So are you gonna help me? You don't have a choice either way, anyways'' He arrogantly said which made Megumi scoffed, ''Yeah, Whatever, Aniki. '' Tugon ni Megumi,Matapos nilang mag-usap, They both stood up, Naunang lumabas si Marklov dahil maghuhugas pa daw ng kamay si Megumi, The lattee was about to exit the comfort room when someone grabbed him inside the cubicle, pinning him on the door. Halos mapugto ang hininga ni Megumi ng makita ang mukha na taong humila sa kanya, His heart startes to race and his face became red as a tomato,The guy's lip are lavishingly red, and his eyebrows front tips are somewhat lifting, A smirked flashed in his face, Megumi trembles. Looks so dangerously hot,

   ''W-what are you doing, Ma-mazuko s-..se..''

A gentle bang was made when Mazuko lowered his face, almost an inches apart to Megumi's.

    ''Why didn't you tell me that you were coming here?'' His deep baritone voice echoed inside Megumi's ears, His breathing became more heavy, Megumi flinched when Mazuko held his face slowly, Inhaling every scent on his neck, ''I..I was..about to..'' He replied, Para siyang sinasakal sa ginagawa ni Mazuko sa kanya,This man could be really scary, His obssessive side is showing up, ''But you did not, Megumi-chan'' A pain inflicted Megumi's face when Mazuko bit his shoulder down to his chest skin, leaving bit marks and hickies, He let out a soft moans and a small tears dropped, ''Do you want to come with me?'' Mazuko whispered, Megumi wanted to say no and yes and the same time, Pero alam na alam niya ang mangyayari sa kanya kapag sumama siya kay Mazuko and he doesn't want to disrespect Soairse and Marklov at the same time so he didn't answer, Napabuntong hininga si Mazuko, Tiningnan niya ng maigi ang maamong mukha ni Megumi, He and Megumi's unmatched eyes met, Mazuko smiled gently, He also wiped Megumi's tears while kissing his face all over, Niyakap niya 'to at parang pagud na pagod na tumingin kay Megumi, The latter slowly lift his hands to touch Mazuko's hair, He kissed him his forehead.

    ''I love you, Don't leave me.''

   ''I love you, You know that.''

''But you left me before. I will disable you if you do that again''

Crazy, This jerk lost it yet he still smile. Mazuko is a psycho but he never hurt nor cheated on him, He might be a walking crimson banner but he is also greener on the other side.

   ''I won't leave you ever again.''

''Meet me after you drop them off, Mmkay?'' Now he looks like a puppy, Tumango siya dito, Mazuko fixed Megumi's clothes and his hair.

   ''What took you so long?'' Soairse asked his nephew, Megumi cleared his voice before replying, ''I met my boyfriend, He was with his friends and wanted me to stay with him, I talked to them and then told them that I'm with my uncles.'' Megumi scratched his head, Napangiti na lamang si Soairse, He knew it was partly a lie and a truth but he never bother to ask more, Megumi saw Igor peacefully sleeping at the back, Dali-dali siyang sumakay sa kotse niya, This time, Soairse is the one who will drive the car.