Chapter XXIV

AB IMO PECTORE

          SOAIRSE wasn't really expecting that he'll be meeting Savannah in Ares Palace but it seems that the world is truly small, as what they always say. Savannah is not living in the palace anymore since the chaos that she made years ago, Marklov even banned her from entering the palace, Kaya hindi alam ni Soairse kung paano ulit 'to nakapasok sa Ares palace, The woman seems to be waiting for someone, She is sitting in one of the waiting lounge in the penthouse ground floor like she owned the place, Igor, Who is only beside Soairse, slightly tapped his hand, ''Papa? aren't we gonna visit our place here in Ares palace?'' Igor innocently asked, Kaya nabaling naman ang atensyon ni Soairse sa anak, ''Yeah baby, Papa just hallucinated a bit. C'mon'' The both of them was about to ride the elevator when an annoying and familiar voice echoed in Soairse's ears,

     ''Well, Well..What do we have here? The man who can reproduce a child.'' Savannah is the owner of the damn annoying voice, Tiningnan nito ang anak niya saka natatawang tiningnan siya pabalik na animo'y nang-iinsulto. ''I remember you were the person who was stupid enough to almost hit me before.'' Igor said, The woman's eyes widened, Upon hearing what was his kid has just said, Nagpantig ang tenga ni Soairse, ''You..you touched my son.'' It wasn't a question, Soairse is about to explode but knowing that Igor, his kid is beside him, Soairse somehow forced himself to stay calm.

     Hinawi ni Savannah ang buhok niya na nakaharang sa kanyang mukha, exposing her natural tanned bare shoulder complexion, ''I didn't touched him, Your son is just stupid enough.'' She let out an evil smirked that really annoyed Soairse, He clenched his fist, To think that this woman called his stupid is already offensive, His son, Igor, has neven been a stupid kid neither a dumb type, Soairse amber eyes lit up, He fixed his necktie saka bahagyang lumapit kay Savannah, The woman didn't bother to flinch. ''Get.out.of.here. habang may natitira pa akong pasensiya para sayo, Ms. Haides. '' He said with his lips tightly, At napansin yun ni Igor, Things is about to get interesting sa paningin ni Igor and as much as he want to see his papa fight a woman, The eyes of many inside the penthouse will only ruined his papa's reputation and that's he stepped up, ''Papa? I don't think this woman is worth our time. Dada will be coming home. Might as well leave her here and we go up, now.''

''Tsk! Excuse me?'' Savannah hissed, ''No, excuse you.'' Soairse replied. The woman's face turns twisted as Soairse's index finger pointed her out, ''Walang hiya ka talaga. Mang-aagaw ka na, malandi ka pa tas wala ka ding respeto, knowing that I'm a woman!" And she then exploded,

   ''Ha, So you're playing your i am a woman in me? You're making it sounds like I'm a misogynist because I'm disrespecting you. Well, again, excuse you, You touched my son and called him names, You think, I'll still respect you when yo disrespected mine? Fuck off.'' Soairse replied, He is about to burst out. Pagkatapos niyang sabihin ang lahat ng iyon kay Savannah, Marahan niyang hinawakan ang kamay ng anak niya saka hinila 'to papasok sa elevator, ''YOU MOTHERFUCKER! YOU WILL PAY FOR THIS! AHHHHH!" That was totally lame of her, so clichè, halos macringe si Soairse dahil sa inasal niya at ng babaing 'yun, He heaved a deep sigh. A little hands squeezes his fingers, and so he looked down to see Igor's face, ''Igor baby, Papa didn't mean to say those words especially the curse one.'' Igor is a kid, and he is an adult, He is trying his best to the best role model as Igor's dad while his son is young but earlier, What he did wasn't really something that he can just show his son off.

   ''Papa, it's okay to be you, sometimes. No need to hid it for my sake. I know what's right and wrong for someone like me who is much younger that you.'' Napamaang si Soairse dahil sa naging sagot ng kanyang anak, He smiled before patting his son's hair. Igor thinks so much different, He's afraid that he'll get too matured for him and for Marklov that Igor might not let them touch his hair to ruin it anymore, But somehow, It made him feel great, Igor knows how and what to understand. ''Do you wanna go in your aunt Babelyn's pastry and dessert shop?'' He asked his son, and remembering that his son is vegan, his face twisted and said ''I'll ask your aunt Babe to make plant-based cookie.'' Igor laugh, his laughing his ass off which Saoirse find odd, ''What's funny, sweetie? Pinagtatawanan mo ba ang papa mo? ha?'' Soairse asked sabay pisil sa pisnge ng kanyang anak, Igor is still laughing kaya natawa na din si Soairse. ''No papa, HAHAHA..I..I just find it so funny, that you look so adorable right now.'' Soairse rolled his eyes and smiled, He lift his son on his slender shoulders, nilapit niya ang kanyang mga mukha sa anak saka pinugpog ito ng halik, ''Then, We'll just get our things in our place then we'll drive through your Aunt's shop, Mmkay?''

''Mmkay, Papa!''

        ''So you are planning to bring your family in Japan this upcoming week? Wow, Yes as you should. Give yourself a break, Soairse!'' Babelyn said habang gumagawa nga ng plant-based cookies na sinuhestiyon ni Soairse kanina sa kanya para kay Igor, ''We'll be staying there for atleast a week'' He said habang paulit-ulit na hinahalo ang green tea niya, ''You can come also if you want.'' Soairse said as he sip his green tea saka nginitian ang kaibigan pagkatapos. Babelyn on the other finally molded the cookie dough in a heart shaped, ''You see, masyado akong busy dito sa shop ko, beside, Carter doesn't want me to go without him, And he's currently in Russia right now dahil nagkaproblema ang branch ni Marklov doon.'' Mahinahon nitong reply habang naglalagay ng parchment paper sa lagayan ng cookies na ginagawa niya. Tiningnan ni Soairse ang kanyang anak na ngayon ay tahimik na nakaupo habang nagbabasa sa kabilang table, He noticed that on Igor's table, There is a matcha frappe with a whipped cream which is not really vegan, He remembered na iniwan pala 'to ni Vale kanina when he came to buy Strawberry shortcake, maybe Vale doesn't know or he must have forgotten that Igor is vegan? Dumbass Vale, Soairse thought.

      ''Oh yeah, I almost forgot, Akira will be celebratig his birthday party this friday, He said, He only wants to be private, And he wants to invite your parents too.'' Babelyn exclaimed,

    Nabaling ang atensyon ni Soairse sa kaibigan, ''Uh..Sure, Hindi naman sila busy sa friday, Just a dinner party with us as usual, I'll tell mum about Akira's plan, no worries.''

   ''So, Have any news about Schuyler?''
Soairse stopped eating his almond chocolate cookie, He fake coughs saka ipinikit ang mga mata. ''I don't know where he is. Pero alam kung ligtas siya, I kinda missed him tho.''

''Hmm, Then, Do you atleast feel better than before?''
''Yeah, of course. I do.''

''Papa? Is it possible if I want to sleepover in Uncle Grisha's house?'' Igor suddenly popped his arse out of nowhere, The both of them was a little surprised, Napahalakhak si Babelyn dahil sa inasal ni Igor, Soairse on the other hand only smiled. He remembered that Grisha has been quite silence and giving him and everyone a cold shoulder kaya hindi siya sigurado kung papayagan niya magsleep over ang anak sa bahay ng kaibigan at baka malungkot lang 'to, Akmang rereplayan niya na sana ang anak niya ng magsalita ulit angel kanyang anak, ''Uncle Valir said that Uncle Grisha wants me to go there, So please papa, Let me! I already sent Dada a message earlier'' His son is begging him, At ipinakita pa talaga nito ang puppy eyes sa kanya, Soairse's left eyebrows raised, ''And how did you do that?'' He asked his son, referring to the phone that he used for messaging his Dada,

   ''I sneaked in earlier and got Dada's spare phone of his company. He is, as well shocked too but I only did it because Uncle Vale said so.''

    ''Omg! What a cutie! Payagan mo na, Soairse. Grisha also needs a cute little one to accompany his broken arse!'' Babelyn jumped in habang pinapasok ang cookies nito sa oven, Soairse on the other playfully rolled his eyes, ''Fine, baby. But..No keeping up with your uncles, Til dawn, Okay?''

Igor nodded his head.

----
UNEDITED!

pardon my grammars and typos! 🙏🏻

anw, I want to finish this book before I continue writing Schuyler's story! The plot of His Clarity is somehow good but the flow of my thoughts and writings got messed up, I'm planning to unpublish it and give it some more time, ˙𐃷˙

  HAVE A GREAT NIGHT TONIGHT, HAPPY READING MINASANN~

-keshryxoxo