Chapter XXVI

AB IMO PECTORE(Japan Edition 1)

            The Ortega family safely landed in Japan after a tiring 4 hours flight using their private plane, It's Sunday today and also the last week of July and for Soairse, It is a good thing because August is quite a good thing for japanese people, Where thousand of japanese lanterns will float in a river, It is a traditional celebration for their ancestors which they call O-Bon, And he will spend it together with Marklov and their son, Igor, And since it is a festival where japanese people honors their deceased loved ones, Soairse will have to bring his own family in their family hakaba to visit his uncle and also to tell him that he and Marklov is finally together and also have a child named, Igor. Alam niyang magiging masaya 'to sa kanyang ibabalita, His uncle used to admire Marklov so much, He was also supportive and kept teasing him to Marklov until he gets annoyed and cry.

It's been so long since he felt this familiar sensation that gave chills throughout his body, Napangiti siya the moment he set his foot in Haneda Airport, Marklov looked Soairse, and He saw his smile, It was so bright that he admires it so well and couldn't take eyes off, Naramdaman ni Soairse and mga titig sa kanya ni Marklov kaya nabaling ang atensiyon niya dito, He smiled at him again, Marklov felt a small hands in his thigh, It was scratching him gently, He looked down and his eyes met Igor's beautiful unmatched eyes, ''Dada, This is Japan?'' Igor asked innocently, It looks like his mind is wandering somewhere, Marklov squatted to face their son, Hinawakan niya ang buhok nito saka ginulo ng marahan,''Yes baby, This is you Papa's hometown and where we met'', Soairse blushed lightly when he remembered the time where he met Marklov, It was decades ago, They were only a kid who doesn't know a single thing but only a familiar string that conected them the moment they locked their eyes.

Soairse also squatted down to face Igor, ''It's beautiful isn't it?'' Tumango-tango si Igor, His eyes are sparkling, ''Yes! It is so pretty. I wanna live here too!'' He excitedly chimed in, Both Marklov and Soairse laughed.

A matte black Porsche 911 turbo showed infront of them the moment they left inside the Haneda Airport, A man at least in early 20's opened the window, a warm smile appeared on the young man's face. ''Aniki!'' The man called out with a heavy japanese accent, Soairse's eyes widened when he finally realized who was the man, It turned out that It was Megumi, His nephew, The son of his deceased uncle, Marklov smiled when he saw Megumi, Dali-daling lumabas ng sasakyan ang binata saka Niyakap si Soairse at Marklov, His unmatched eyes are sparkling, It has been so long since the last time Megumi saw this couple, ''I missed the both of you! It's been a while Mogen-niisan! Emre-niisan!'' His thick accent was so cute that a small kid giggled, Megumi was stunned when he saw the small kid holding Soairse and Marklov's hands, Their eyes looks exactly the same and he almost cry his heart out, not because they the sake unmatched eyes but because of the kid's cuteness.

''Megumi-chan! We both missed you too! How'd you know that we were coming?'' Soairse exclaimed kaya napabaling ang atensiyon ni Megumi dito, He again smiled, ''Grisha called me!'' ''He did?'' Confusion engulfed Soairse, Tumingin siya kay Marklov, ''I didn't tell him. I was with Vale and Valir before we left Philippines, babe.'' ''I did!'' A three lair of eyes settled on Igor, ''Oh yeah, I remember, Igor spent his night with Grisha before we left.''

''Oh yeah, Megumi, This is Igor, Our son! Igor this is your uncle Megumi, He is my nephew!'' Lumapit si Igor kay Megumi saka hinawakan ang kamay nito, His small hands intertwined with only Megumi's two fingers, Both of thek smiled, '' Hajimemashite!'' Megumi said happily, ''Hajimemashite!'' Igor copied him, Pinisil niya ang mga pisnge nito saka pinanggigilan,

All of them went inside Megumi's car, Marklov will drive because Megumi wanted to play with Igor at the back,''When are we going first? Gusto mo bang kumain muna?'' Marklov asked Soairse while buckling Soairse seatbelt. ''Hhmm'' His mi amor replied, Marklov find it so cute kaya naman bigla niyang hinalikan ang pisnge mga pisnge nito, ''Marklov!'' Soairse felt so embarassed knowing that Megumi is with them but the young man is busy playing with Igor. ''What? You are so beautiful and cute, I just wanna stick you with me forever.'' Marklov said, Natawa 'to ng makitang namumula na sa hiya si Soairse, He really loves teasing Soairse because he loves when Soairse blushed and gets annoyed.

''Where do you wanna eat?''

''I recommend Rokassen, It's located in Shinjuku!'' Megumi said, Napatango si Soairse na ginaya naman ni Igor.

''Shinjuku then!''

''Isn't this a restaurant famous for wangyu beefs?'' Marklov's face twisted, It wasn't because he hates beefs, He surely love it but his son is a vegetarian or so he thought, ''Do you like not beef, Aniki?'' Megumi worriedly asked, ''No, But my son does?'' He said, Di pa siya sigurado sa sagot niya, Igor closed his eyes before smiling. ''Dad, I love meats, surely beefs!''

''Ehhh?''

Napatingin siya kay Saoirse before busy 'to sa pagtingin at pagpili sa menu, Marklov felt betrayed, He held Soairse's hand gently and rub it, Is he sulking? Yes he is. Ganito siya kababaw minsan, A literal softie for his family, ''あなたは何が食べたいですか?'' (What do you want to eat, Honey?), Marklov heard the thick japanese accent of Soairse and he suddenly felt turned on, His face became hot, He is not even a teenager yet he feels like one, He fake cough, ''Anything you, mi amor.'' Yun nalang ang nasabi ni Marklov, Soairse nodded his head,

''ご注文はお決まりですか?'' ( Are you ready to order?) The japanese waiter said while holding a black note and a pen, Megumi took a single glance and he blushes when he saw who the waiter was, ''はい、グランドメニューのBBQ&しゃぶしゃぶBBQ&すき焼きをお願いします!'' (Yes, we would like to have the grand menu, BBQ& Shabu-shabu BBQ& Sukiyaki)

Marklov looks so whipped, only looking at Soairse while he orders and speaks in japanese with his sexy and thick accent, Igor on the other hand looks so amazed on how his Papa speaks his native language,
''レモネードをください!'' ( Please, I want to have lemonade) Igor chipped in kaya napatingin sa kanya ang waiter, Igor smiled and the waiter was fascinated, ''はい、それではお待ちください!'' (Okay, Then please wait!) The waiter replied happily, Before the waiter left, Megumi locked eyes with him and the young man smirked at him which made Megumi blushed even harder.

''Are you okay, Megumi-chan?'' Marklov asked, Kanina pa kasi niya ito napapansin na parang masama ang pakiramdam,

''H-hai!''

------
UNEDITED

HIII SA ENYOOOOO, AIP IS BACKKKK

I PUBLISHED ATLEAST TWO CHAPTERS PAMBAWIII T.T

ANW,

HAPPY READING!