The Kiss Disaster

AGAIN IF YOU DON'T SHIP PLEASE DON'T READ THIS.

Camilo's pov
Right now everyone is at Antonio party to get his gift. I could tell Abuela was nervous since Mirabel didn't get one. I feel bad for her but even without a gift she is still one special girl... Or whatever. Anyways we are all waiting for Antonio to walk down the bath to his door but he won't move. The Casa gave him a hint that it was time to walk to his door but still didn't budge. Then I saw him look over I was confused then he put his hand out.
End of pov

"Come on" Antonio whispers. "I-i can't." Mirabel whispers back. "I need you." Antonio whispers talks.

Mirabel look at everyone and takes a breathe and walks to Antonio. Everyone looks at her but them she looks at Camilo and gets calm a little.

"Come on let's go to your door." Mirabel smiles.

Antonio holds onto Mirabels hand and they walk down the path to the stairs. Antonio touches the candle and walks up to his door. Everyone is smiling and excited. Abuela takes a deep breathe hoping it will work. Antonio reaches his hand to the door and you know what else happens.

I'm going to change this up a little so don't be mad if it's bad.

At the end of the party they all decide to take a picture except Camlio.

"Hijo come on." Pepa smiles. "Umm actually I'm going to set this one out with Mirabel." Camilo smiles back. Mirabel smiles on the inside.

"What no Mirabel he's your cousin!" She yells at herself in her head.

"Are you sure?" Félix asks. "Yeah I'm sure." Camilo smiles.

Camilo's pov
The started taking a picture but then everything froze when the flash went off. Then I saw Mirabel staring at them and I was kind of confused. "Maribel what's wrong?" I ask. Then she just started to sing.
End of pov

Waiting On A Miracle
Don't be upset or mad at all
Don't feel regret or sad at all
(She walks up to them)
Hey, I'm still apart of the family Madrigal.
(She looks at Camilo and walks up to him)
And I'm fine I'm totally fine
(She smiles and her smile fades)
I'm not fine, I'm not fine.
(She takes Camilo's hand and they walk up to everybody she puts camilo Infront of all them)

I can't move th mountains
I can't make flowers bloom.
I can't take another night up in my room
Waiting on a miracle
(She looks at Camilo and he feels sorry for her)

I can't heal what's broken
Can't control the morning rain or a hurricane.
Can't keep down this unspoken invisible pain.
(She walks up to Camilo)

Always walking alone
Always wanting for more
Like I'm still that that door longing to shine
Like all of you shine
(She runs up to the door and Camilo follows her)

All I need is a change
All I need is a chance.
All I know is I can't stay on the side.
(She walks up to her Abuela)
Open your eyes, open your eyes, open your eyes.
(She starts running once again and Camilo looks sad for her and then just follows her)

I would move the mountains
Make new trees and flowers grow
Someone please just let me know where do I go.
I am waiting on a miracle, a morning.