Pregnancy

"announcement!" Abuela yells. Camilo and Mirabel look at each other.

"We will talk about this tomorrow Sì" Camilo holds his hand out. Mirabel grabs his hand. "Sì." Mirabel replies.

They walk out holding hand into the main room. After everyone shows up Abuela starts talking.

"So since the kids thing didn't work with Noah I think it's time for Mirabel and Camilo start having kids." Abuela announces. Fèlix spits out his drink.

"What?" Pepa asks. "At least six kids." Abuela smiles. "S-six why not 2 or 3?" Mirabel questions. "Or none." Julieta says. "She's 15 and he's still 16 their to young to have any kids." Julieta says.

"I mean-." Camilo shrugs. "Camilo." Pepa looks at him. "Okay okay sorry I was just joking." Camilo smiles. "Kind of." Camilo whispers in Mirabels ear smiling. Mirabel smiles.

"Umm me and Camilo have to go do something." Mirabel says pulling Camilo's hand to his room.

Tw- Smut
Camilo and Mirabel start making out. They go to Camilo's bed. Camilo is ontop of Mirabel. Camilo stops.

"Are you sure you want to do this again?" Camilo asks. "Yes more sure than anything." Mirabel replies.

Camilo starts again. Camilo lifts up Mirabels shirt and start kissing her stomach. Mirabel bites her lip trying not to moan. Skip Camilo does his thing.

"F-fuck I papi." Maribel moans and grunts. "Shh babygirl." Camilo says.
End of smut

Skip skip skip. I'm so sorry about that. It's over I promise.

Now Mirabel is in her bra and sweatpants she borrowed from Camilo. Camilo is shirtless and in his sweatpants. Mirabel is laying on Camilo's chest and Camilo is playing with her hair.

"I love you." Mirabel looks up at him. "I love you too." Camilo smiles. "Thank you for being here for me." Mirabel smiles. "Like I promised I would never let you go." Camilo smiles. Mirabel sits up and kisses him.

It's been a few weeks after they did it. A random Saturday morning Camilo and Mirabel are sleeping. A few minutes later Mirabel wakes up running to the bathroom throwing up. Camilo wakes up and runs to her holding her hair back. Mirabel starts throwing up again while Camilo is rubbing her back. Mirabel finally stops and flushes the toilet.

"Pregnancy, get me a pregnancy test." Mirabel says.

Camilo goes and gets one and brings it back. Mirabel does what she has to do and they wait five minutes. Five minutes later Mirabel grabs the pregnancy test.

"Remember I will always love you." Camilo says. Mirabel nods and takes a deep breath. "I-it's positive." Mirabel looks at it.

Camilo smiles and hugs her. Mirabel smiles sinking into the hug.

"Your actually having my baby." Camilo smiles. "I love you I love you I love you." Camilo repeat.

He kisses Mirabel all over her face while she giggles. Mirabel smiles and Camilo looks her in the face.

"Your the most beautiful person I have ever seen." Camilo smiles. Mirabel smiles back. "But how are we going to tell everyone?" Mirabel asks. "How about breakfast which is in 19 minutes." Camilo looks at his clocks. Mirabel nods her head.

"Are you sure your happy with me?" Mirabel asks. "I've never been happier in my life." Camilo smiles so does Mirabel.

They both get dressed and then spends 10 minutes deciding names.

"Time to eat." Abuela announces. Camilo and Mirabel look at each other.

"Don't worry I'm going to be right next to you I promise." Camilo smiles. "You ready?" Camilo asks. Mirabel nods. "Wait one more kissy." Mirabel begs.

Camilo kisses her gently and softly. They go downstairs to meet everyone and sit at the table. Everyone starts eating and in the middle of everyone eating. Camilo and Mirabel look at each other and Mirabel breathes.

"I-im pregnant." Mirabel says. "Wait really?" Isabela asks with a smile. "Yes really." Mirabel smiles slightly. "Oh my god this is amazing." Abuela smiles. "So my little brother is having a kid?" Dolores smiles. "That's what's up hijo." Félix smiles.

"What's their powers going to be?" Antonio asks. "We'll find out in a few years." Mirabel smiles. "How many?" Pepa asks. "Three I'm having triplets." Mirabel reveals.

I know this is a long time skip but 5 years later she has 2 girls and 1 boy and it's all their gift ceremony.

The baby names
-Carlos
-Elizabeth
-Maria