Hidden in the Office

Scott heard a scream from Nicky's room. Scott quickly ran to the room.

Scott slowly let the door creak open.

"Nicky," Scott said.

The room was dark, but suddenly two eyes lit up the door.

There standing in the darkroom was Freddy, Standing Menacingly as only his Face could be seen.

"You can't be here. It isn't possible WHAT DO YOU WANT?" Scott Screamed.

Freddy stood with a blank expression Before Quickly walking forward Standing over & Kicking Scott, knocking him onto the ground.

Scott quickly recovered & ran down the maze-like halls of the house Freddy close behind him chasing Scott as the loud stomps & grinding of Freddy Echoed through the halls.

Ahead Scott could see the office; he slowed down as he approached the office and noticed Freddy had stopped following. Scott sat at his desk as he heard a Ring of a bell. He noticed that the monitors were full of static.

Scott went to click on the left monitor when suddenly it showed camera footage of the room to his left. But I don't have any cameras. Scott Clicked on the Middle monitor which displayed the yard outside the window behind him. Scott clicked on the right monitor which displayed the closet to his right.

"It's Just like Fazbear" Scott whispered to himself.

There was suddenly a Scratching noise from the room to the left.

Scott Clicked on the left monitor & was startled to See a burnt Broken Foxy Animatronic Standing under the camera. Scott stared as foxy began shaking before facing the camera & Screeching as the camera turned to static. After a Few Seconds the camera came online again only to show foxy was gone.

Scott Sat Nervously as he heard a Knock at the Door in front of him. Scott Cautiously grabbed his flash light & approached the door. Scott grabbed the handles to the door & whipped them open shining his flashlight out the door. When his light came on Freddy was standing in front of him but quickly covered his eyes & ran out of sight.

Scott Slammed the doors Shut & leaned against them as his heart was racing from what just happened. Scott Managed to recover & hurry back to the desk as he watched the cameras. Scott Opened the Camera Viewing the Yard behind him. He looked around as he noticed what appeared to Be Bonnie Staring at the camera, He sat and watched Bonnie for a few Seconds before Bonnie Screeched & Punched the Camera Shattering it.

Scott Stared at the static coming from the broken camera. He leaned forwards Holding his head & hyperventilating. The Phone suddenly began ringing, as Scott reached for the phone it stopped ringing & went to speaker. Scott listened as he heard who appeared to be him speaking. He listened to himself as He Explained from the phone how to avoid the Animatronics in the office.

Scott Listened as he continued watching the cameras Staring at foxy till he left, Avoiding Looking at Bonnie, & Flashing Freddy when he Knocked & stood outside the door. As Scott sat Listening & watching the cameras he heard a sudden screech as He began explaining from the phone that Chica was More Complicated & dangerous than the others.

Scott Looked Up to See What Appeared to be Chica trying to climb out of the wall, He listened to himself explain how to get rid of her.

"I don't have long to find them, but it appears that if I can manage to find Chica's three Cupcakes She'll leave. They are easy to find as they make an ungodly high pitch screech. I've relived this Night over & over again & I think I might finally make it to 6 am." Scott's voice said from the phone.

Scott Quickly began Listening for screeching & running around search for the cupcakes flashing them with his flashlight. He found the 3rd right as Chica was almost through the wall, He quickly flashed the cupcake & listened as the screeching stopped. Scott Turned around to see Chica was gone.

Scott sat back at the desk as he heard a loud beeping sound from his clock as it hit 6am. Scott listened as heard Grinding & scraping noise coming from the rooms around him as the animatronic left & wandered into the forest around the house.

Scott Sat & sighed Sweating Nervously processing everything that had happened that night.