Run and Hide

Michael was hiding behind a crate in the storage area of the warehouse and Endo was hiding behind the box beside him. Michael listened as Creation stormed into the storage room. Creation slowly crawled towards the box endo was behind. Then he quickly picked up the box & slung it over the shelves. Endo was gone. Creation continued to stalk the storage area.

20 minutes earlier~

Michael ran into the large storage area hiding behind a box while creation was busy searching the other side of the room. Michael saw Endo atop a shelf on the other side of the room hiding behind a crate watching creation demolish & rampage through the room looking for Michael.

Michael quickly ran out of the storage room while Creation was distracted.

Michael ran through the warehouse just narrowly avoiding the other endo skeletons, as he made his way to animatronic storage to find the ignited animatronics. As Michael Ran into the room, he spotted the Ignited animatronics Standing Offline in the corner of storage.

Michael rushed over & began fumbling with switches on their necks as they one by one came back online. Michael quickly began rushing them into a hatch in the floor hidden behind some crates.

Once he had gotten all of them into the room in the floor, Michael shut the hatch & covered it with crates before hurrying out of the room almost running directly into Creation. Michael ducked out of the way & ran as Creation swung at him & then began chasing Michael.

Michael managed to cut through some rooms & lose Creation. Michael quickly climbed out of a Window and ran to his car. Once Michael made it into his car, he took off noticing Creation following far behind. Michael raced down a country road crashing into a ditch knocking him unconscious.

Creation soon caught up seeing the car and approaching it staring at Michael's unconscious body. Before noticing a house not much farther down the road. Creation slowly made its way to the house where it broke into a cellar door behind the house & made its way down into a dark covered corner of the cellar before deactivating