Let Them Burn

"Eh, where am I" Scott groaned.

Scott looked around the blurry room. Scott could make out a glass window and a furnace through the window burning with a raging fire. Scott tried to move but found himself tied down to a chair.

"What is this" Scott said.

"The end" Said a voice from a speaker on the ceiling.

"Who are you?" Scott asked.

"Don't you remember me" The voice said

"It's me Michael" he replied.

"Michael" Scott replied shocked. "Why are you doing this?"

"This is your doing" Michael replied. "If you would have never given them life, brought them into reality, allowed so many to die"

"NONE OF THIS WOULD HAVE HAPPENED" Michael screamed at Scott "Because of YOU, so many people have perished"

"But now, It's over" Michael said with a laugh. "It all ends with you"

"You're the key" Michael said in a crazed tone. "As long as you live they remain to hunt, all to hunt you"

"Your insane Michael, it was your father who was responsible for the children's demise, he was the one who murdered them" Scott yelled "I designed the Animatronics, William and Henry brought them to life, they are the ones responsible"

"Yet here they are even with Henry and my Father far gone, they still FUNCTION, AND IT IS YOU THEY WANT" Michael yelled in a crazed voice. "THEIR CREATOR THEIR FATHER THE REASON THEY CAN NOT REST"

"Your wrong Michael, they want William" Scott replied "They always have, they remain because they cannot rest until he is dead"

"William Is Dead" Michael said angrily "I saw his body I saw the suit"

"He is gone" Michaels whispered. "And it's you the missing piece that I need"

"It's time you face your Creation" Michael said before the speakers went silent.

Scott looked up to see an enormous animatronic staring at him through the window as flames rose behind it. Creation sat staring at Scott motionless. Scott pulled harder and harder breaking free of his restraints.

Scott ran out of the room and up to the attic. The last resort. It was the end. It had to end. Scott hurriedly sat down at a small desk kicking a power cable below the desk. Scott slapped the clock as the entire station came alive, starting with a hum.

"It's over, this is the end" Scott said as he flipped through cameras.

Scott tracked Creation as he slowly made his way through the house.

"YOU" Scott yelled as he spotted Golden Freddy sat lifelessly in the living room.

Scott grabbed a lever beside the desk and slammed it down as the cameras flashed with a sound like lightning. Golden Freddy was gone. Suddenly there was a incredible roar from below him. Scott could hear a wall falling to the ground as the house shook.

Scott looked to the display the marker on the kitchen had moved. Scott quickly swapped cameras to view the kitchen seeing Creation staring into the camera a mere foot away. Scott slammed the shock lever down watching the camera flash as creation fell back to the doors of the basement. Scott continued to flip through cameras when there was a creak and a screech from the adjacent room in the attic.

"What the hell was that" Scott said quietly as he flipped a lever on the desk.

The cameras suddenly changed to display the camera in an adjacent room. Inside there was an endoskeleton staring into the camera swaying slightly. Scott flipped to the cameras in the other aligned room where he spotted another endoskeleton which seemed as if it was preparing in to run.

Almost on que the camera went to static as there was a screech and the sound of heavy running footsteps. Scott jumped up flipping another lever by the desk towards the right. A heavy metal door slammed down blocking the doorway to the right. There was a loud bang as Scott heard the endoskeleton slam into the door shacking the house.

The door slide open. The endoskeleton had returned to its previous place. There was a loud roar and sound of wood shattering as the house shook. Scott flipped the lever back to the normal cameras where Creation was gone, He now was in the living room along with Golden Freddy.

"Perfect" Scott murmured.

Scott flipped the shock lever flashing the room. Scott looked to see Creation falling back into the kitchen and Golden Freddy gone. Scott sighed and flipped to Nicky's bedroom. There was Golden Freddy staring through the window. Scott flashed the room as there was a loud bang.

Suddenly everything shutdown flames continued to rise through the house and Scott could hear Creation demolishing walls destroying everything in his path as he climbed through the house towards Scott.

Scott looked around frantically. Scott turned to see Golden Freddy burning away beside him. There was a creak as Scott spun around. The hatch to the attic was pried open slightly where all Scott could see was the red glow of Creations eyes.

Scott stood and backed away as Golden Freddy faded away watching as the hatch slowly rose, as Creation Crawled into the attic his body twisting and turning as he flipped into the room. Scott stood silently with nowhere to go as the flame surrounded him.

Scott stood watching as Creation marched on through the flames towards him. Creation grabbed hold of Scott raising him from the ground. Scott closed his eyes as Creation raised Scott into the air and killed him, crushing Scott head in his endoskeletal jaws.

Creation dropped Scott to the floor looking up to see Golden Freddy watching. Creation raised melting hooks towards Golden Freddy as he fell to the ground. His eyes flickering before completely fading as his systems shutdown permanently. Golden Freddy looked at Creation then Scott before disappearing leaving a clip of a newspaper which fell to the floor.

Scott opened his eyes slightly and tried to pull himself across the ground as the house collapsed around him.

"It's over" Michael said.

Scott's arm fell to the floor motionless as Scott struggled to hold on to his life now to weak to move.

"Goodbye Scott" Michael said lifting Scott head so Scott could see Michaels Burnt scarred face.

"Look it's daddy" Nicky yelled watching Scott run out of the burning house.

"What happened?" Val asked Scott.

"It doesn't matter sweetie" Scott replied in a raspy voice. "You are safe now, that's all that matters"

"What about everything its all gone" Val said.

"You are safe now, that's all that matters" Scott replied

"Honey" Val said with a concerned tone.

"You are safe now, that's all that matters" Scott replied again.

"What's wrong with daddy, mommy?" Nicky asked.

"You are safe now, that's all that matters" Scott said once again.

"Scott" Val said.

"You are safe now, that's all that matters" Scott said

"SCOTT" Val yelled.

"You are safe now, that's all that matters" Scott said