Creation

Michael climbed in his pick-up with Endo climbing in the back. Michael had decided to take Endo with him to return to the shed since even though Endo physically looked worse than all the other animatronic he was actually the only one in healthy working condition.

Michael slowed down as the shed came into view come to a halt beside it. Michael and Endo climbed out of the pick-up and entered the shed descending the old stairs into the cellar. Michael and Endo both pulled away the shelf Michael had placed to block the door to the hidden room.

Michael and Endo entered the dark room preparing themselves for moving the other mysterious animatronic.

Hanging in the center of the room was the monstrous animatronic, Michael had left. The beast hung motionless as it was when Michael left it, slightly swaying in the wind. Endo looked at Michael with a concerned look.

"We shouldn't take it" Endo said.

"It hasn't moved since I found it and it wasn't active when I found it either." Michael replied. "Besides we need to get it out of here, we can't have anyone stumbling upon it and taking it"

"Fine, I hope you know what you're doing." Endo replied.

Michael and Endo approached the animatronic, Michael removing the hooks from it back while Endo raised tried to raise it high enough to allow the hooks free. Michael removed the hooks as Endo dropped the creature onto its feet holding it stead so it wouldn't fall.

Michael noticed the quiet hum coming from the animatronics as he helped Endo carry it out of the hidden room, something he failed to notice when he found it the first time due to the rain the day he found it.

They carried the Animatronic out of the shed raising it & sliding it into the bed of the pick-up outside. Michael strapped the beast into the bed before covering it with a tarp.

"Let's go." Michael said to Endo.

Endo climbed into the truck bed in front of the animatronic as Michael started the truck & pulled away from the Shed. Michael looked back at the shed in his mirror as he pulled away, catching a glance of Golden Freddy sitting in front of the shed before disappearing as Michael blinked.

"What are you doing?" Michael murmured to himself as the shed disappeared into the forest behind them.