Best Left Forgotten

William stood in silence staring into the shed in front of him. In the little light that spilled

In through the doorway, there was a metal leg laid out across the ground.

"It's over William." Henry said walking out of the darkness of the shed. "What do we do now?"

"Nothing" William said wrapping a string tightly around a small journal before hiding the journal away in his coat pocket. "We move on Henry."

"I've given up my twisted ways, I've dissolved my company, and the franchise has been shut down." William said gazing at the metal leg laid across the sheds floor.

"Move on Henry," William sighed. "I have."

William walked over to the shed door gazing at the silhouettes of the creatures laid inside, before closing and chaining up the door. William turned around and motioned for Henry to follow as they trekked off into the forest disappearing into the darkness.

Two Years later...

A loud crash echoed through the Forest as a tree fell shaking the earth & the shed hidden by the thick brush and tree. From within the shed came a crash as a set of chains broke free from the supports of the ceiling, dropping one of the animatronics to the floor. Where it laid lifelessly facing the door with a blank gaze.

The other animatronics still sat placed around the room lifeless, hopelessly waiting, waiting to be found and freed.

A Month Later...

After weeks of search, Michael finally found it. In the distance through the thick brush, he could see it. The old rotting shed, sitting in an opening in the trees, like an old barn in a forgotten field.

He approached the debris of the demolished shed

"There." Michael Thought to himself as he approached the decaying bodies of the Fazbear band lying on the rotting floor.

He approached slowly, unsure of the animatronics' state, Unknowing of if they had the ability to move still. He assumed otherwise, considering the condition of the shed & the visible damage done to the Band.

2 hours later...

After finally pulling the entire band into the U-Haul he rented to collect them. He noticed the latch on what seemed to be a hatch to a cellar on the floor. Michael opened the hatch with caution, the moonlight shined down into the space where he spotted the endoskeletons of animatronics he hadn't heard of in Henry & his father's journal.

He approached them with caution assuming they could probably move still, given the visible condition they were in. He slowly & cautiously approached an Endoskeleton leaned against the rail of the stairs.

As Michael got closer, he could hear a faint whirring noise emanating from the Endoskeleton. Suddenly there was a deafening scraping sound as the Endoskeleton's head suddenly turned to face Michael, its flickering red eyes staring at Michael like a spotlight in pitch black room.

Before he closed the truck he eyed the animatronics, studying their intensely creepy looks before closing & latching the truck door. Michael turned around entered the shed once more rummaging through the shed one last time.

As Michael kicked rotted boards around out of his way, in the corner of his eye he caught a glimpse of something shiny behind a panel carelessly nailed to the wall.

"Why would they have tried to hide something behind a wall?" Michael thought to himself

Michael carefully ran out of the shed and back to the truck, grabbing a crowbar from the passenger seat. Then rushing back into the shed & down into the cellar.

"Here goes nothing." Michael Thought.

Michael forced the crowbar behind the panel & began prying it away.

"Damn nails." Michael muttered under his breathe, struggling to pry away the panel.

Suddenly Michael fell back as, the wooden panel unexpectedly gave in and detached from the wall.

"What in the world?" Michael Thought to himself.

Through the cloud of dust Michael could see a glimmer coming off.

"A door handle?" Michael Muttered "Why would they have hidden a room in here?"

Michael pulled himself up from the floor and approached the door. Michael grabbed the handle and tried to twist it, but the handle didn't Budge. Michael grabbed the crowbar off the debris on the floor and began beating the door handle.

Finally, after a few minutes of hacking at the handle, it broke & fell to the ground.

Michael kicked the door open & cautiously entered the hidden room holding his crowbar tight.

The room was lined with shelves, with tables here and there, & something covered with a tarp hanging in chains from the ceiling supports. Michael approached the object cautiously, grabbing the tarp and slinging it off the object.

Michael lunged backwards as the creature's head fell forwards coming to rest staring at the floor.

"What the hell is that?" Michael exclaimed, shocked by the creature hanging in front of him.

From the ceiling hung an abnormally large animatronic, its head was slumped forward laying against its exposed Endoskeletal chest. Its four arms hung motionless to its sides moving ever so slightly from the current in the small room. Its enormous hook shined in the moon light spilling into the room. Its legs swayed suspended a foot from the floor.

Michael shivered, looking the creature up & down. Continuously looking back at its hook.

"What are you?"

Michael pulled Henry & his father's notes out of his pocket and began frantically scanning through their notes searching for anything about the amalgamation that hung hopelessly in front of him.

"Who or... What are you?" Michael questioned as he paced around the beast with the notes grasped tightly in his hand.

Michael Turned towards the door & walked out. As he left there was a quiet humming noise from behind him, however Michael failed to notice it over the pounding of the pouring rain above. Michael closed the door and sat a shelf against it before ascending the cellar stairs & leaving.

Michael opened the U-Haul door and turned to face the shed one last time before leaving, grasping his head as he felt a sudden pain. Michael could see flashes of light like a fire and could hear the stomps of creatures on a creaky wood floor.

Michael opened his eyes to find himself on his knees, facing the shed. He looked up and froze with fear, mere inches from his face sat Freddy staring at him with a blank stare. Michael fell back shocked by what was happening.

But Michael didn't feel endangered or anything, he noticed that the forest had gone dead silent. Michael Sat forward noticing that Freddy seemed to have a golden color to him and his eyes, his eyes were missing leaving a dark void where they should have been. Michael gasped as he noticed that Freddy wasn't on the ground but was hovering nearly a foot off the ground.

"It's you, isn't it?" Michael asked weakly "It's you Fredbear, or should I say Golden Freddy."

"You were the first, you're the reason they're still here." Michael said.

Golden Freddy sat motionless, like a forgotten toy staring lifelessly into the distance. Michael began to stand when suddenly, he grasped his head as a sharp pain shot through him. Golden Freddy's face flashed in his mind like a memory before disappearing, leaving Michael alone on his knees staring at the shed.

"What do you want?" Michael shouted towards the shed.

Michael sat in silence staring at the shed, listening to the wind rushing through the trees.

Michael pulled himself up and wiped the dirt & leaves off himself before climbing into the U-Haul. He slammed the door & stared at the shed in the mirror as he started the Truck.

"I will be back for you." Michael said, thinking about the creature in the hidden room & his brief meeting with Golden Freddy, before driving off down the muddy road back to civilization