The Heated Challenge

I'm not even going to go into apoligizing as it would mean nothing.  I'm just going to say that I'll be carrying this story on from the presnt time, and I'll explain other things such as Rock and Cena's, or PunkRock's relationship through the next few chapters.

________________________________________________________

At the airport waiting, I finally see my uncle, Dwayne Johnson walking through security at Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport . I signal to him to meet me in the area, and when he does he gives me a very strong hug.

" Hey man! How's it goin'?" 

"Good DJ. Job feels hard every so often, but its been a nice ride so far."

"I know what you mean, but the fans noise make it all worth it don't they?", Dwayne rhetorically asks.

"Yeah they actually do.", I say smiling, "So, what exactly are you doing here in Atlanta? From what I heard, you're not exactly scheduled to appear live. Or at least I didn't think you are."

"I'm not, and I haven't been called to appear, but I'm showing up anyway since I'm the company's champion. I don't really see anything wrong it.", Dwayne says,"And if they want me to do a via satellite promo tonight, they can easily just set it up in an office backstage at Philips Arena or wherever."

"Well, we got about an hour to kill to so what did you have planned for the time?" I ask him

"Nothing really, so we as well just go ahead and get to Philips.", He says, "So what are we riding in?"

"My Challenger. Pops was kind enough to bring it up here. My mother came as well, so I called Vince and asked for two backstage passes for the duration of the event," I say,"so they're at the arena right now. Last I knew they were talking to the bosses."

_______________________________________________________

Dwayne, and I pull up at the arena's back entrance and soon make our way into the building.

"Hey man, what time is it?", He asks walking beside me.

"Show goes live in 30.", I say as we make our way to Vince's office," I got the first match tonight. Against who I don't know, but I do know I want to get up the card pretty soon. Though I am in the upper midcard, opening the show just isn't my thing."

"I understand that feeling completely. You'd rather no thave to be the man who has the task of getting the WWE Universe off of their feet. It's about the most challenging thing you'll do as a superstar but once you do it, and do it well, Vince is going to have a lot more faith in you than he does now." 

As Dwayne finishes his speech, I realize we are standing at the bosses door. Knocking, we walk in to see my parents still talking to Vince, Steph, and Paul.

"Ah, Dwayne, John, there you two are. I thought you two may have gotten caught up in the traffic.", Vince says to us,"Miami Pride your match is soon after the show's open you might wanna get going.

__________________________________________________

In my Miami Pride ring gear walking to the Gorilla, I walk up to CM Punk in catering to get any advise before my match with Santino.

"Hey, look, Santino isn't really taken seriously as a competitor by the IWC or his co-workers anymore so it's your job to make him work hard in this match. There is a major reason main eventers don't even squash him; it doesn't help anyone's credibility to get higher on the ladder. My most basic advise to you is that your match is about 5 to 10 so make it quick, give him about 2 minutes to act goofy, get a nice spot in for the night, don't sell to good for him, and bring it on home."