The Beginning

This chapter is from the time that The Rock lands in Portland, Oregon on the sunday at 9:31 until Raw ends at 11 P.M. tonight.

_________________________________________________________

Dwayne, and I awaken from our slumbers, as the pilot of a certain private WWE corporate jet alerts us that we are landing in Portland, Oregon. We gather our belongings and place them safely away. We then exit the plane to a fairly large crowd at the Portland International Airport when I speak for the first time after I asked him about Cena.

"Dwayne, if you don't mind, where the hell are we booked for tonight, and also; do you book your rooms for WWE events or does WWE do it?". I figured I had the right to know so, I asked.

"I don't really know because I haven't called him to know where we'll be tonight, but a quick call will clear this out.", Dwayne told me calmly. He then proceeded to pull out his iPhone and give Vince a call.

"Hey, Vince. It's Dwayne. Beforehand I just wanted to let you know that I have my nephew with me. So with that being said, did you book us a place to stay?", Dwayne asks vince through the phone.

"Dwayne, nice to hear from you, and yes I did book you a room. It is at the Crowne Plaza Portland Downtown-Convention Center. From what I hear it's 4 minutes from the Rose Garden. And I figured that you would have a guest or guests, so I booked you a double room. It's booked under your name, so just get to the lobby and show I.D. From there, everything should be simple.", Vince informs us muttering the last sentence.

"Okay then, thanks. See you tomorrow Vince.", Dwayne says as he shuts the phone.

______________________________________________________

I'm watching from behind as the tron goes to The Rock as he is pumping himself up, watching a nice HD TV looking at John Cena through the TV, who is looking back at The Rock through the big screen on stage. The Rock then proceeds to look into the camera facing him, and mimic John Cena's 'You Can't See Me'  taunt. Rock then proceeds to place his hand in front of his face and close it, then go down with it. As he proceeds with this motion, a black curtain comes down over the screen. Once the camera man lets him know that he's off the air, he turns to me.

"How was that?, He asks me.

"Pretty good man, excellent for silence, I guess", I tell him in all honesty. I'm just saying, The Rock is known for his words so silence from Dwayne's character is a little bit demeaning.

"You want to accompany me to the ring?", Dwayne asks me.

"Na, man that's all you right now. If I were to go out there with no one knowing who I am. That would be an unwanted distraction that you don't need."

"Yeah, you're right man, but one day you will make an entrance with me. That's my first promise to you.", Dwayne says to me as he leaves the room.

A few minutes later sound of 'Electrifying'  fills the arena as The Rock makes his iconic entrance known worldwide from the years back. Walking down the ramp like truly only The Rock can, the WWE Universe knows that they ar going to really hear some words tonight. The Rock thens proceeds to walk up the ring's steps, onto the apron, and up to the ring post as he stop and does his trademark "Rock Pose" that started with his time in The Nation. Holding the pose for a minute, aand closing his eyes for a moment to "Smell It" as he always does then proceeds to get back down to tha apron, and get into the ring and walk to the turnbuckle diagonally across from him; he gets on the turnbuckle to repeat the "Rock Pose" for the moment, soaking the moment of his return againHe thens walks in circles for a bit before grabbing a mic, as he does a motion with his hand to calm down the WWE Universe, but stop to hang his head and smile as the cheers of the roaring crowd blow the roof off of the Rose Garden as he's getting ready to electrify. Walking towards the in-ring camera-man, he pulls his left arm sideways to show the goosebumps he has on his forearm, while mouthing the word.