Discoveries and Offerings

Not satisfied with the first chapter but it had to go up sometime so...  On to the second chapter:

Discoveries and Offerings

_______________________________________________________

"You're, you're, you're THE ROCK!" i indignantly scream. Dwayne responds to me saying, "No, I'm your long-lost-Half-Uncle Dwayne Johnson. But yes I'm better known as The Rock."  I was suddenly overwhelmed and with the newly instated knowledge that I'm the nephew of a megastar, and living legend.

"Dwayne it was nice of you to finally come to Forsyth to meet us. I greatly appreciate you doing this for me and most of all, my son right there on the floor." Mayor Howard appreciatively states to his younger brother. " Dad, Uncle DJ, could you tell me why am I just now finding out about this?!", I have now gone into a state of, 'Why in the heck am I just now finding out about something this important?!'

"Son", the Mayor starts, " I, Myself only discovered this just several years back. I was going to tell you, but I also felt that is was my responsibility to get you two guys into the same room when we finally had this meet and greet." Dad explained.

" Tre' ", Uncle Dwayne starts by addressing me by my family name, "Throughout the few years that I wondered when I would have the time to meet you, he, and I discussed many things about our lives and you. So, that being said; yes I do know that you are possibly my biggest fan in all of my endeavors. " 

At this point, and time,  we decided that we should leave the Hall and go to the house of which my father, mother, and I lived in.  We all got into our respective vehicles: Dwayne drives a black Ford F-150 which he affectionately calls his ''Black Gorilla", Dad drives a black Volkswagen Jetta 2.5, and I drive a burnt orange Dodge Challenger  that wields two jet black racing stripes.

As we all drove in motorcade fashion, I thought about what had happened so far in the day, and what was to come. DJ, and I took our vehicles to the side of the house and Pops took the driveway. The trio of us filed into the house, and one by one took a seat.

"So, how are we related to you, DJ?" I curiously asked. "Well, our Dad, 'The Soul Man' Rocky Johnson apparently, as most wrestlers in his time weren't the most faithful men. He, in his stint with the territories of the Nation Wrestling Alliance apparently conceived a child with your grandmother while on the road. I'm pretty sure some of your friends have families of this nature.", and as Dwayne sat there and explained this it really shocked me to just absorb the knowledge that of all people, Dwayne 'The Rock"  Johnson is related to me. GOD must've really had me in his favor.

"Well, it's nice to know all of this but um, DJ... Do you think you could help me become a professional wrestler?", I asked stupidly  

"Yes. Yes, I could. The Mayor told me all about that as well. Let's do this: I have to go a few places in the country in the week including being a guest on Jay Leno's tomorrow. When I get done with my few errands, I'll come back here in approx 4 weeks. When I do, we'll discuss this further. That OK with you two?", Rock asked us both and we both nodded to show our approval of his proposal.  

Soon after discussing some other trival matters, and exchanging our numbers, DJ left.

"One month, no problem", I told my father with a smirk.