Wrestlemania Complications (Part 2)

Okay, this is the second part of a three chapter arc. And BTW I've never been so pissed off in my life at the WWE. This chapter takes place during the April 6 part of WM weekend. Yes I know that Lita's real name is actually Amy, but that might confuse others, and its not if she'll actually be in an on-screen character position so... Yeah, read on!

____________________________________________________________________

Trish, Dwayne, Phil, Lita, and I load into one van as I drive us all to Madison Square Garden  for the induction ceremony that starts at 8:00 PM. when Phil asks me,

"Not to be a backseat driver or anything, but John do you know where you're going?"

"Yes, I do. I remember the route from when we came to New York a few months ago."

With that, it takes me anywhere from 25 to 40 minutes to get there. We all file out of the van, and I go to help Trish out. She links her arm around mine, and we all walk into the backstage areas of MSG.

"You ready to be enshrined amongst the greats forever?", I ask her.

"If I'm not then it doesn't look lie I'll ever be.", Trish replies.

We both hear a very famous voice, and to which I ask her,

"Is that...", I begin.

"Yes, I believe that is Donald Trump. Let's go meet him.", She says.

Donald sees both of us walking towards us, and turns his full atention to us as I sick my hand out for him to shake, which he does.

"Trish you're looking as wonderful as ever. You... Aren't you The Rock's nephew kid?", Donald asks.

"Yes that is me, John Howard. Co-workers, and fans refer to me as "Pride". And you've probably heard me announced as Miami Pride.", I explain to him.

"Attention inductees, the ceremony starts in five minutes!", Vince McMahon yells as he rounds the corner into the catering area.

"Looks like you need to go take your place."

"Guess I do. Wish me luck?", She asks.

"Already did.", I reply.

________________________________________________________________

I'm talking to Dwayne about tomorrow in the back, when the inductees round the corner coming back into catering. Trish gives her farewells to her fellow inductees as she walks our way. She takes a seat beside us, and asks,

"What time is it, and when do we leave?"

"It's about 11:00. As soon as we damn well please from what I know.", Dwayne starts, "John, the boys, and Lita will probably be kickin' it with us in the room tonight. I knew exactly why I wanted two conected rooms."

"Good planning."

We kept talking for another 10 minutes until Lita, Phil, and Randy spot us and come walking our way. Phil doesn't stop as he proclaims,

"Okay! Lets go back to the hotel!"

___________________________________________________________________

We get back to the hotel after about 30 minutes of traffic. Once we get into the elevator, Trish asks me,

"John, will you come back to my room with me to help me get out of this dress, and the heels please?"

"No problem.", I replied back.

"Well then John, show up in about 20 minutes so I can kill you in WWE '13.", Randy says as they walk down the hall to their rooms.

Trish and I went to her room, which was very close to the elevator. When we got into her room, she pulled her hair around her shoulder.

"So now I'm guessing that you know what to do now right?", She said.

"Yeah sure".

I unzipped her dress down, and helped her step out of it. Then she sat at the foot of her bed and held her feet up for me to take her heels off one by one. She stood up in only her undergarments to which I  stated,

"Your perfume is even stronger considering its tied in with your natural scent."

Surprisingly, she then placed her hands gingerly on my face, and kissed me.

____________________________________________________________________

Darkness.

Darkness is all I see as I wake up in a bed that isn't mine. I quickly survey my surroundings before realizing that a foreign weight is resting upon me. Turning on the nearest lamp, I see light skin, and brown hair sprawled out over my chest. I hear a vibration from the floor, and look towards it. I see a light on the floor which I recognize as my phone. I pick it up and realize it to be a text message which reads:

Dwayne Johnson

Orton said 20 minutes for a reason. Get back to the room now. We all need to talk to you.

I slide out of the bed and put my pants back on, and as I'm about to leave the room, I realize I'd be wrong to leave like this. I grab her phone and type a note in her notepad for her to read when she wakes up.

I quickly leave her room and run down the hall to the room the guys are in. I get there and knock on the door. Surprisingly, Lita is there to open the door. I get there and Dwayne, Phil, and Randy are sitting on the beds looking at me very intently.

"Take a seat. We got a lot to talk about.", Dwayne says with an underlying anger.

________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry if the chapter is shorter than usual, but I got to finish this up so that I can go on to Wrestlemania it self.