Chapter 5

Chapter 5:

A/N: I had so many ideas and thoughts last night that It was overwhelming,lol. So, I didn't update, but I think I have a better idea now of where I want to take this. Hope you like it. 

It has been a week and a half since Stefania arrived in L.A. and the Italian had never been this busy before. She spent her first few day getting settled into Gio’s home and getting used to the pace of the new city. Stefania also got a part-time job at a local coffee shop to help with her bills. The last four days have been the busiest for the tall brunette. 

During her month of preparation before the big move, Stefania sent her video reel to several performing arts schools and companies across the country. However, only one got back to her and responded with a sense of interest in the Italian. That was all the Italian needed to take the leap of faith. 

The school had recently opened a new one-year trainee program and was looking for the most promising artists around the world, and the Italian certainly caught their eye. The program offered artists the opportunity to train under highly qualified professionals without the financial hassle, which was the perfect opportunity for Stefania. 

“I still can’t believe I got in…” Stefania told Gio as she got her clothes laid out for the first day. “What do you mean? You are crazy talented Stefania” Gio exclaimed “They had to be a fool to not take you in for the program”

“Thank you, Gio” the Italian said almost in a whisper

“I just find it hard to believe that they chose me out of all the applicants. It almost feels too good to be true” she said, slightly concerned.

The Italian is so concerned about the first day of the rest of her life that she almost forgot about the blonde that stumbled upon her almost two weeks ago. Stefania couldn’t deny it… Danielle has been on her mind ever since she looked into those ocean blue eyes. 

“Hey.. snap out of it” Gio giggled. Peaking into the Italian’s bedroom

“wa..uh.. what?” stefania questioned

“You’ve been standing looking at your clothes for 5 minutes without moving a muscle” he laughed “What are you thinking about?”

“uh, nothing. I just don't know what to wear” the Italian lied. She didn’t know how Gio would react to her daydreaming about the young blonde and their short interaction

“Suuuure. Let’s go with that” Gio said hesitantly “Anyways, I’m ordering pizza” he said leaning into the doorway “Do you want to join me?”

“You know I do! Come oonnn!!! ... I’ll be down in a minute”

Next Morning

“First day of my last year…. Wow!” Danielle thought to herself as she began the short drive to school. Danielle is excited to get it over with but she is dreading the new year. 

Danielle picked up her phone to message her best friend. “I am so ready to get this over with. I am so done with school…” she typed

“Nena, I feel you” 

“I just want to get out there and get on with it” said the blonde

“Calm down, calm down… We’ll get there” Jaina responded “Girl, by the way, what is the freaking tea between you two?” 

Danielle sighed at her friend’s message. She has honestly not thought about it… what a mess. “I have not given it much thought. To be honest, I totally blocked that out over the summer… back to reality!”

“Okay, we need to talk about it. I’m pulling up now. See you soon” the blonde read as she pulled up to the senio’s parking

“Alright…” Dani sighed “Can’t put it off any longer” She said getting out of her car and looking at the tall building in front of her

As she enters the building, Danielle couldn’t help but notice all the new faces. People she didn’t recognize… 

“Hey stranger” Jaina exclaimed as she approached the blonde “Hey, you… I haven’t seen you in so long” danielle responded hugging her friend

“Can you believe this is our last year?” Jaina asked, “Yes, yes I can!” danielle laughed. 

“Look at all these new people. We have a lot of new faces” Jaina announced, looking around at all the people she didn’t recognize.

“Yeah, we got some new compet….” the blonde stopped on her tracks

A/N Idk, kind of random. Hope you like it.