Chapter 14

Danielle 🌞- "I just wanted to apologize again for today"

Stefania 💓- Like I said Bella, you don't have to apologize, it wasn't your fault"

D- Except that it was my fault. There I was trying to cheer you up and it ended up being the exact opposit. ugh!

S- I already told you, I had a great time. I really enjoy talking with you. Thank you for caring...

Danielle smiled at Stefania's message. She enjoys being with me... I mean, talking with me. She thought.

D- Of course, you don't have to thank me. But, we were rudely interrupted before we could finish our conversation.

She hoped thst Stefania got the hint. She was too shy to say the words

S- What do you mean, bella?.

She wanted to tease the blonde a little, knowing that she was probably blushing right now. Stefania knew what she meant, but she wanted Danielle to say it.

Reading Stefania's message, danielle began fidgeting with her rings. Should I ask her out for coffee again? or maybe lunch? The blonde didn't know what to do. She's never been in this position. She was always the one being asked to go out.

D- What I mean is, Would you like to grab coffee or lunch again sometime soon so we can finish our conversation?

After sending that message, Danielle tossed her phone on the couch and face planted next to it. She was too nervous to wait for a response. She laid there for a few minutes waiting for a response. Why is she taking so long? Maybe she doesn't want to... ugh, im an idiot.
-
Gio arrived home not long ago and was hanging out in the kitchen just scrolling through his phone. Back the couch, Stefania read Danielle's message over and over again. "OMG!" she exclaimed, making Gio jumped.

"What, What happened? he asked

"Danielle just asked me out?' she responded, still looking at her phone.

Gio was confused, "Who is Danielle?"

"That's not relevant... All that matters is that she asked me out for coffee or lunch, and i'm freaking out"

He leaned in from the back of the couch, "Well, are you going to answer or not?" he laughed

Stefania didn't know what to do. Of course she wanted to say yes, but would this make things complicated?
-
Just when Danielle she was about let it go, she heard her notifications go off

S- Yes... I would love to continue our conversation 💜

The blonde read Stefania's message, palms beginning to sweat, heart rate raicing, A heart? she sent a heart!!!! Danielle thought trying to calm down

Danielle didn't want her to know she was freaking out, so she tried to respond as calm as possible

D- Cool! We'll plan a time after we know our rehearsal schedule. See you soon. 😉

S- See you soon, Bella! 😇

"See you soon, bella" danielle repeated to herself "... Bella" she could hear the Italian saying.
-
"So, what did you say?" Gio asked

"Curious much?" Stefania laughed. she took a pause, looking at the message thread with Danielle, "I said yes!"

Gio was proud of his friend, already making friends.

"I'm going to head to my room, Gio" she announced. "I want to try and catch my mom before she goes to work. She should be awake by now..."

Stefania headed to her room and dialed Lucia. The phone rang a couple of times before she picked up. Stefania heard her favorite person for the first time in a while,

"Ciao, mama!" she said with tears in her eyes

"Good Morning, sweetie. How are you?"

"Oh mama" she paused,  "I have so much to tell you..."

"I am all ears, sweetheart" Lucia reassured her "I want to hear about everything..."

Stefania updated her mother on everythign that had happened in a week and a half, including Danielle. The mother and daughter duo talked for hours until it got too late and Stefania had to go to bed.

"Good night, sweetie!" Lucia said, "You'll see, tomorrow will be a better day. Keep your chin up, bambina. Ti Amo"

With tear filled eyes, Stefania said goodbye "I love you too, mom. I miss you"

"I miss you too, honey"

Stefania didn't realize how much she missed her mom until she heard her voice again. Feeling more relieved after talking with Lucia, Stefania got ready for bed and settled down in bed. She decided to do something she'd never done before.

S- Good Night, Bella 💜
-
Danielle was already asleep when she felt her phone buzzing. With one eye closed and the other half opened, Danielle unlocked her phone only to see her new favorite name on her screen. With both eyes wide opened, she opened her text messages. Good Night, Bella,

Danielle felt as her heart literally skipped a beat. She turned to her side still looking at her phone, deciding how to respond.

D- Good Night, Beautiful 😘

a/n I know this is a shorter one, but i wanted to add a little bit more of dailogue between them, and also stef's mom. Tomorrow chapter should be a longer one.

Thoughts?