Surprise, Snow Sugar Cookie! (The Snowflake Choir)

Snow Sugar Cookie was once again greeted with chilling winter weather, yet no friends to enjoy it with. They wonder back to last year, when Cream Puff Cookie- now an official wizard- pitched the idea of a choir. And Angel, Milk, and Pancake had joined, to.

They smiled, remembering the beautiful lights- how so many cookies would've never seen it had the Snowflake Choir not been there.

Their thoughts interrupted, Snow Sugar felt a hand tap their shoulder. They were surprised to see Cream Puff, dressed in her blue and white outfit they had made that night. "Snow Sugar!" She exclaimed, excited to see her friend.

Snow Sugar Cookie smiled. Seeing another cookie out in the cold made them quite happy. They had missed the sight of another cookie. (Snow King was still great company, though!) "Hello, Cream Puff!" They grinned.

Cream Puff seemed lost in her own thoughts, before grabbing Snow Sugar's hand, (Gently, of course! Cream Puff didn't want to hurt her snowy friend by accident!) leading them somewhere, Snow King following behind. "C-Cream Puff Cookie?!" They gasped, "Where are we going?"

Cream Puff grinned, "It's a surprise! You'll just have to wait!" She teased. Snow Sugar followed along, until they reached a stage, one which they'd seen Mint Choco perform.

They were surprised when they saw Milk, Angel, Pancake- and practically everyone they knew- dressed in blue and white outfits, all on stage. They skimmed through the people they immediately recognized. Madeleine, an over-confident knight commander, Latte, who they knew from Cream Puff, and even stubborn cookies like Espresso and Purple Yam were on stage!

Snow Sugar gasped. "Surprise!" Pancake Cookie exclaimed. Milk Cookie laughed, "We wanted to thank you for last year, Snow Sugar Cookie!" He smiled. Snow Sugar blushed. All of this was for them? Was this what it was like to have friends? Snow Sugar didn't try to hide the huge smile on their face.

The choir started singing the same song they had written themselves a winter ago. Their voices mixed and harmonized perfectly, and every chord was executed with ease. Snow Sugar was brought to tears by the end of the performance.

"Thank you all, really!" Snow Sugar happily said.

Angel Cookie smiled. "Of course, friend!" They said, their gentle voice barely audible. Everyone smiled, and, as far as they were concerned, Snow Sugar Cookie has just had the best day of their life.