Hotel Rumors (Tropical Whale Tour)

Mango Cookie woke up in the hotel the four of them had rented out. He shook Sorbet Shark awake. "ooO0oooo..?" They groaned.

"Ah, hello, Sorbet Shark!" Mango grinned. Perhaps he was the only one who got up so early... He looked at the bedside clock, which read 6:53. When Mango looked back at the child's bed, he found them sleeping. Mango sighed and smiled, deciding to go down to the hotel's small cafeteria, which opened at 7:00 am.

While walking down, he ran into Princess Cookie. "Oh!" She exclaimed, "Hello, Mango Cookie!"

"Ah! Hello, Princess Cookie!" He smiled back. The two of them made idle conversation while walking to the cafeteria. Once there, now 7:01, they looked at the menus. "Hmm.." Princess Cookie pondered, "I'll have a chocolate chip muffin, please!"

Mango Cookie ordered french toast, and they went to sit at a table in the corner. Princess smiled, "So, we're totally gonna talk about yesterday, right?!" She whispered. Mango grinned.

"I've been waiting since it happened!" He replied.

They had talked for about 17 minutes, before Sorbet Shark and Tiger Lily came down, Sorbet pointed to the table the other two were sitting at, and they both came over, sitting with them. They both greeted the cookies who just arrived.

"ooOO00oo0!"

"Hel...lo!" Princess smiled, she was glad Tiger Lily was getting better at her non-animal languages!

The four of them talked for a while longer, before heading home. Oh boy, they were excited to tell the others of their encounter!