Dammit, Vampire Cookie! (Pink Juice Incident)

Alchemist Cookie woke up feeling refreshed! Today, she would find out how to fix her hair, now green, and revert it back to it's former purple glory!

"E..EH?!" Alchemist Cookie shrieked. The barrels..we're gone! "B..but who would've taken them?!-" She had then remembered Vampire Cookie. She mentally cursed herself and her brother, why could he never listen to her warnings..?!"

Alchemist rushed to the nearest place Vampire might be- Sparkling's Bar. She gasped at what she saw. Outside the door hanging in the window was a pink banner, with neat handwriting labeled 'New! Pink Juice Special!' Alchemist Cookie really hoped it wasn't the same concoction she had made in her lab.

She pulled herself inside the building, gasping again. Her eyes first went at her brother, his usually red hair now rosy pink. She was about to yell at him for taking her stuff, before Sparkling came out from the back room. His hair also turned unnaturally pink.

"S..Sparkling?!" Alchemist shrieked, alerting everyone in the cozy bar.

Sparkling looked at her confused. "Uh..Yes, Alchemist Cookie..?" Vampire didn't say anything, but he gave her a look of concern from across the room.

She sat on the stool next to her brother, ushering Sparkling over. "Um.." She wasn't sure what to say. "You both realize you're, uh, pink, right..?"

Both males nodded. "Sis, I don't think there's a way we wouldn't notice." Vampire laughed. Alchemist blushed, embarrassed.

"Well- you didn't serve it to anyone else, did you?" Sparkling looked nervous.

"Ah, well.. there were a few people.." Alchemist internally facepalmed. Of course.

"Who?" She questioned. Sparkling had told her that it was Pomegranate and Milk Cookie.

'Pomegranate?!' Alchemist thought, 'She's gonna kill Sparkling for this!' At least Milk Cookie, would understand, though..

The three of them were thinking of plans for fixing this, when Alchemist remembered her own plans for fixing her currently green hair.

They had met with Pomegranate (who was surprisingly calm, which scared all of them.) and Milk Cookie. "Ok, guys, I only have enough for one chance at this, so we have to get it PERFECT!" Alchemist stated. They had formed a small circle, and Alchemist Cookie threw the potion down.

She looked up, and, oh, thank Earthbread, it had worked. Pomegranate had left without a word, the others taking their leave after a thanks as well.