The Votes Are In! (Halloween Commotion)

Madeleine and Strawberry Crepe glared at eachother, both confident they were going to win. Fig Cookie watched from behind, hoping it wouldn't almost get violent again. Latte was next to them, though her eyes were on Gingerbrave, who was on stage shouting the final scores.

"And, in third place, is..." Gingerbrave started, "Fig Cookie!" The crowd cheered and awed, and Fig felt their face heat up.

"O-Oh my! Why, thank ya!" They managed to stammer out.

Gingerbrave continued. "Second Place goes to the Academy's well-respected teacher, Latte Cookie!" The crowd of cookies cheered once more.

Strawberry Crepe glared at Madeleine once more, who returned the gesture. "I'm totally gonna win, you know! Your dough has 0% fashion!" The younger one scoffed. (Technically, it wasn't a lie, but Strawberry Crepe didn't have any 'fashion' in their dough either, and they had never met a cookie with such an ingredient, even if they thought they looked good.)

"Ha!" Madeleine laughed, "As if a child not blessed by the divine would beat me in a contest!" Strawberry Crepe sighed, the knight really was a narcissist.

"Ahem," Gingerbrave cleared his throat. "The winner of first place is.."  He paused for dramatic effect, the crowd cheering in anticipation. "...actually two cookies!" He finished.

The cookies gathered were all in an uproar. Gingerbrave calmed them down rather quickly, and released the results. "Well-" He started, "The winners are..."

He raised his voice, "MADELEINE AND STRAWBERRY CREPE COOKIE!"

"W-What in the divine?!"

"Huh-?! How is this possible?! Statistics show-"

Both cookies were cut off by the sound of the crowd yelling happily. Perhaps..sharing this victory wouldn't be so bad, just this once.