Black Raisin's Dinner Party! (Danger: Mala Hot Pot!)

Mala Sauce groaned when she was awoken in her tent. "H-Hello! Chief!" A Mala tribe villager stammered. In their hand was a letter, "It's- It's for you, sent from the Cookie Kingdom!" Oh? This had spikened her interest. The last time she interacted with the Cookie Kingdom had been when she had gathered a group of tough cookies to defeat a dragon, about a week ago. 'Though,' The spicy cookie thought, 'They couldn't even handle a Traditional Mala Tribe hot pot!' She grabbed the envelope, and the villager bowed and left.

Mala Sauce cookie eyed the invitation in her hand. Begrudgingly, she ripped the envelope. She was surprised when it had been from the very team that ran away from something as silly as spicy food.

'Dear Mala Sauce Cookie,

        We hope this letter finds you well. I and the others felt guilty at leaving so abruptly the last time we encountered each other. Me, Espresso Cookie, Lilac Cookie, and Rye Cookie want to apologize. So, simply, we have decided to hold a dinner party. Only the 5 of us will be there, unless of course, you want to bring a plus-one. It will be tomorrow night. We hope you wish to come.

Best Regards, Black Raisin Cookie'.

Mala Sauce looked at the letter, before grinning. Why, the great Mala Tribe leader was not one to refuse such a kind invitation! She prepared a bag, looping it on a stick. "Ay, Jalapeno Cookie!" Mala Sauce called out to her friend. "Tell ev'ryone I'll be gone a til tomorrow, please?" Jalapeno nodded, and the young tribe leader set off for the Cookie Kingdom.

About three hours later, she reached the kingdom. She was greeted by Gingerbrave, the kingdom's young founder, being only about 14 years old, from what she's heard. Mala Sauce looked up at the sky, the sun still hours from setting. She decided to ask a pink-haired child for directions to Black Raisin's house. He pointed her in the right direction, and after a few minutes she found herself knocking on her ex-teammate-for-a-day's door. 

Black Raisin opened the door. "Oh!" She smiled, "Welcome, Mala Sauce Cookie! You're quite early- I'm still setting up. The others should be here soon, though." She finished.

Mala Sauce grinned. She walked inside the house. Black Raisin showed her to the living room, and to call if she needed her. The former went back to cooking, leaving Mala Sauce to herself.

About an hour later, Black Raisin and Mala Sauce were talking about adventures they had been on. "Woah, you know the Pure Vanilla Cookie?! You must be pretty awesome!"  Black Raisin laughed.

"Ahh.. I wouldn't say that.. Besides, I didn't even know he was Pure Vanilla for months!" Mala Sauce looked surprised at the taller cookie, and was about to reply, until she was interrupted by a knock on the door.

"Oh!" Black Raisin walked to the door, opening it to reveal 3 other cookies. Espresso, Rye, and Lilac. They all entered, and all gave greetings to the two cookies.

Black Raisin set up the table, grabbing food for everyone. They had all sat down, and began eating their food, with some idle conversations in between bites. Everyone but Mala Sauce Cookie, who was staring at her food. It looked so... normal tasting. Not like she was trying to insult her host's cooking- not at all. It just looked so not-spicy!  She decided to try it, anyway, and-

Oh. Yeah. No, Mala Sauce didn't think she was going to be able to eat this without some sort of spice. The look on her face must've stayed for too long, because Black Raisin tapped her shoulder and whisper-asked if the food was really that bad. She shook her head frantically- that wasn't it at all! And everyone else was enjoying the meal. Mala Sauce whispered back, "NoNoNo! That's not it- really! It's just- it's got no spice."

Black Raisin's face went blank for a second, before she giggled to herself. This confused Mala Sauce Cookie. "Ah," Her voice was at a normal volume now. She quickly excused herself from the table, the others continuing to talk, before opening a cabinet and grabbing something out of it.  "Why didn't you say so? I'm not sure how spicy this is-" She pointed to the shaker in her hand, "But it might add at least a little something." She handed it to Mala Sauce Cookie.

"Oh! Thanks, Black Raisin!!" She exclaimed happily, before dumping the whole container onto her plate. Mala Sauce took a bite, and smiled. It was perfectly spicy!