chapter 2

Gulf pov....

... Don't cry na phi... I am always with you ... You don't look nice when you cry look ... Running nose of you .... Ewww ulgy your ...

Gulf:"Baby your teasing your phi... How can you..."

..." Here phi keep it with you ok when ever you miss your baby look at it this will remaind me to you ok... Even if we are long distance this will always connect you and it's with me two when my mom left me here ... One is for you and another one for me...

Gulf:"But it's too big for has baby... Ok when we grow up... We will wear it in our fingers till then i will have it and you have yours baby..."

Baby:"Ok phi ... See you tomorrow phi bye bye..." A little run from the place...

Saint:"Boss wake up... It's time for the metting..."

Again i dream about my baby ... Your correct baby ... This ring my finger always connect both of has together...

Gulf:"Saint i will be coming wait for me in the dinning table..."

It's been 22 years I felt Thailand and fly to France... I don't know to react after my mom dead .... And my so called father took me to France and start is business here... Still i don't know how my baby is doing or how he looks now he must be grown up men now... If he don't took me here i would have been with my baby right....

What I am going to tell him once we both meet ... Will he accept my Apologies for living him alone... Can he understand my point view and what happen in my life... Hope that day is not long where we both meet each other...

I walk down towards the dining table were i look my so called father and his wife were talking happily ... So they are really that much lovely couples ... She is double face devil...

Mr Jack:"Son gulf have a seat ... We both have something to discuss with you ...."

I never show any expression towards their talking ... And that's me i never care about it ...."

Mrs April:"Son gulf ... We both have find you a perfect bride for you and you will like their so much son...." I laugh at her ... Whom did she think her self ... Saint nod his head looking at me ...

Gulf:"Look Mrs April... I never give you the rights to choose a bride to me and don't cross your limits stay were you are it's good for everyone here...."

Mr Jack:"Gulf how dare you talk her like that she was your mother ..."

Gulf:"Mother... When do I accept her my mother ... She is just your wife mr kanawut ... Mind it"

Mrs April:"Gulf son... I am sorry for crossing my limits ..."

Gulf:"Yeah your better be Mrs April... And don't take advantage of being Mrs kanawut..."

Mr Jack:"Gulf this will be your last time to rise your voice to your mother or else I don't know what I do ..."

Gulf:"What can you do mr kanawut ... Go ahead i am waiting for it make it quick i have meeting to attend..."

He walk towards me hold my coller that's it ... No one dare to touch me like this even your my family... Saint and bright tong look terrified ... I took the gun wich was in coat and shot the flower vase on the dining table....

Gulf:"Dare to touch me ... Kanawut you lost everything when you marry to your mistress ... And try one more time to touch me i will sent you were you have sent my mom...."

Both were shock to see a gun in my hand.... I know they have lot of questions in thier mind... But i don't care about them...

Sophia:"Bro...brother...." Shit

I turn around and look at her who was trembling in fear ... I moved toward her and caress her cheeks smile ...

Gulf:"Ready for your school princess... It's nothing ok just playing around... Study well after come from school we both can go for mall..." I kissed her forehead and walkout of the mansion..."

Mr Jack:"What's going on here tong can you explain ....""

Tong:"We are sorry about it mr kanawut..."

Shit princess have seen everything... I hate both of them but not my princess.... She don't have anything to do with them...

Tong:"Are you out of your mind gulf... Why did you do that gulf... Now they have get to know what your doing behind their back...."

Gulf:"Do you think i care about it tong ... Let them know so day they may come to know right ... So let the day be today...."

Bright:"you lost your mind gulf.... What ever about moving back to Thailand what have decided ..."

Gulf:"Yeah i am going shift everything to Thailand my business and the mafia work everything in one month... And we are leaving in one month..."

Tong:"What about mr Jack and Mrs April and you sister...."

Gulf:"who care about them... I will be asking princess if she wants to come with or not ... If she wants them we will take her with as simple..."

Saint:"She will accept to your offer..."

Gulf:"She likes me more than her mother Saint... She will "

Tong:"Do whatever gulf... About shifting everything is it possible to do it ..."

Gulf:"Don't speak like you guys don't know idiots... Call max and boun explain them everything and they will see rest of it...."

So finally after 22 years I am going back to Thailand the place i deserve to be... I waiting...

______________________________________

So hope you guys like this chapter 😊....

Let's see in coming chapter sweethearts ❤️....

Please don't forget to vote and comment sweethearts ❤️...

-----------------------------------------------------------

So I was thinking about adding a video here... More than a video it was a first promo song of Tamil movie called BEAST... One of my favourite Tamil actor still now that never change may be many actors may come but still Vijay sir was my favourite ... Hope you guys don't mind it if i upload the video here and i want you guys to see it too ....

So the song name called ARABIC KUTHU ... It's was a first song of the movie... And the song was coming out on 14th February on valentine's day ...

I am waiting eagerly for it and i just want to share it with you all... So thank you sweetheart ❤️....