chapter 5

Author pov...

They arrived to Thailand after a 11 hours journey ... Sophia have already slept before she reach Thailand so gulf as no heart to distrub his little sister sleep so he carries her in his arm ... Even though she is big girl gulf treat her like a baby ...

Tong:"Give her to me type i will carry her to the car ... She slept on your shoulders for long i am sure by now it must be numb for you..."

Gulf:"It's ok tong... Just open the door and look at her she was attached like a Koala bear in my hips..." Sophia was clingy like a bear in gulf neck ...

Saint:"Still i don't know ... How she born for a bitch like women ... She don't deserve them gulf ... It's good she likes you more than her own mom..." Gulf place her in his lap and pat her back to make sleep...

Gulf:"She is my mother saint ... I don't know why i fell like that but when ever i see i fell my mother was born back and come back to me in my princess form..." Gulf kissed her forehead and close his eyes thorugh out the travel...

Tong:"I can't stand him sometimes ... Who is real either the famous viper or gulf Kanawut..."

Gulf:"It's differ from the person infort of me tong... Now i am just gulf ..." Saint bright Chuckled at tong...

They arrived to the new mansion ...which was gulf brought it and named it after Sophia because he wants make something for her and so let this mansion belongs to her ...

Boun:"Welcome boss... Hope you have a great journey ..." Boun walks them towards the living room...

Max:"So boss nice to see again in Thailand

Max:"So boss nice to see again in Thailand ... I know it's been 22 years and i Heard you told me once and i am happy finally you our hear back in Thailand..."

Gulf:"Cut the boss guys its only when we are in the mission or work... But i am your friend gulf ... That's it so no more boss..."

Boun:"Fuck you gulf... We can't understand your facial expressions ... Everytime you have same face ... Asshole ..." Laugh while gulf carry Sophia towards her room and tuck her in bed kissed her forehead ...

Gulf:"Everyone take rest we have work tomorrow ... And saint take care of Sophia and if she wants any take her out and get her everything and about her school ..."

Saint:"Everything ready gulf ... By Monday she can join in the school and i will appoint the bodyguards for her don't worry about Sophia..."

  Everyone move their room ...which they already know because gulf was the one who brought it and renevote the whole mansion before they come to Thailand ... And this going to be the new start for gulf and mew ... After a long they are going to meet ...