chapter 6

Mew pov...

I fell like someone was looking at me from far ... When i trun i saw one of our customer was looking at me without blinking ... Did he forget to blink or what how long he going to stare at me like this god ....

But he look like a business man and tall may be a inch that's it ... And a round eyes and those plumpy lips of him ... I have seen those lips some where but where ... How it fell to get kissed by it...

Fuck you mew.... What are you thinking and when did you become like this and that too having a dirty thoughts of your customers ... Really bad bad mew your... Don't forget your phi is waiting for you and you too waiting for him ...

I shake my head and look at the guy ... He trun his head away from me and start to have a drink ... While others have been laughing and talking ... I find a cute guy looking at Zee with a blush on his cheek...

Mew:"Ohhh ....some one over there is blushing by your Handsome face Zee.." Zee look at me with a confused look while i sigh him to look at a cute guy....

Zee:"I know mew ... I to notice it when he come here to place is order ... " Zee is smiling ... Wait Zee is smiling for real ...

Mild:"ZEE ARE YOU ALREADY .... DID YOU HURT SOME WHERE ON YOUR HEAD SHOW ME... COME LETS GO TO DOCTOR ..." Zee slap mild head while he look at the cute guy looking at us not only him everyone looking at us ... Mild and his speaker throat...

Mew:"Sorry continue with you food ... Mild lower your voice Zee was smiling because of the cute guy over there..." I point towards the guy and mild and win look at him while he look back us...

Win:"Love is in a air it's seems here ... " We laugh before the walk towards cash counter...

Gulf:"Here ... And your cookies and snackes are good and drink too ... Have a nice day ..." He walked out while a little and cute guy stand with a smile...

Saint:"Hello i am saint and she is Sofia... And nice to meet you all ... We all are new to Thailand and it's a first time we having a good cookies and drink ... So what about you don't you introduce yourself to us..."

Sofia:"Yeah brothers come on introduce let know eachother..." He chuckled Before introduce ourselves....

Mew:"I am mew suppasit ,he is Zee ,mild and win nice to meet you too Sofia and saint ... But saint you don't need to be formal if you want to know about Zee then you would have asked him would introduce himself ... Here it's number you can call him anytime ..." Zee about to snacth the paper while Sofia took it and give to saint...

Saint:"So sweet of you mew ... We will be friends for sure mew ... Once i talk to Zee i will get you all numbers from him ... "

Sofia:"Brothers tomorrow is my birthday ... And i want you all too come for my brithday brother ... Because your guys are my friends of me..."

Win:'We like too Sofia but tomorrow we have work and we can't close the shop and that too it's Saturday it will be busy day ... But Sunday we will visit you ... How about that baby girl..." We all nod our heads while Sofia pout her lips but saint give a smile...

Sofia:"I will be waiting for you all in Sunday ok .. brother give the adress to them so that they can visit us right ... Don't cheat me brothers see you all on Sunday..."

Everyone:"ADVANCE HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY GIRL..." She hugs us before moving Out ..."

Zee:"Really she become so close in this one hour right ... Good girl and good bab... Saint too ..." He have teasing smile while Zee walk inside the kitchen...