Chapter 12 End

Author pov....

    Gulf keep thinking a way to approach his baby mew ... But he have two days for his  mother's death anniversary ...He stood up from his place ... And look Arina who flinch with his sudden change of behaviour...

Gulf:"Arina i have two days left to approach mew ... Because day after tomorrow it's my mom's death anniversary and I will visit the orphanage and give kids food and toys ... And that will be good idea to meet mew right ... "

Arina:"Finally I'm glad that your brain start to work properly Kanawut ...But how mew will know that your waiting for him ..." Gulf smirk and nod his head while Arina knows what that means by...

Gulf:"Just two days then I'm not going to wait for any longer Arina ... I'm going to get married to my baby mew as soon as possible and we are going to adopt lot of kids ..." Gulf keep jumping in excitement while Arina face palm herself for having a stupid friend like him ...

Arina:"Will you stop it asshole ... your are looking like a teenage girls who have crush on thier idols... And I will prepare for your wedding day ...But not as soon you propose to mew ...Just give him time and his brothers too did you get it ..." Gulf sigh and nod his head while he look outside the window....

Gulf:"I should have explain everything to Sophia,tong ,bright and saint because aprat from them I have no one to share my happiness... And also you have included in my family when you accept my princess... " Arina pat gulf shoulder while she pulls him out of the conference room ...

Arina:"Let's have drink because your soon going to be a family man mr Kanawut..." Gulf laugh and nod his head while he ruffled Arina hair ...

Today is the day that gulf have been waiting for finally it's his mother's death anniversary and he is here at orphanage to give food and toys to kids thier with his family members....

Gulf:"Princess pray to God for mom's soul and give food to kids ok ... i will meet owner and be back ...Stay with Arina get it ..." Sophia nod her head with a blush while bright and tong follows him back ...

Noah:"Long time no see gulf ...Did you mentioned to mew that your his puppy love at back ..." Gulf roll his eyes while he  place the card in Noah's hand...

Gulf:"Soon you will get a invention for our wedding... so come and enjoy our wedding with all the kids Noah ...And mew will be here today because I know about it and when he comes here give him and you know what to say right if something goes wrong ... Your grandpa won't find your body mark my words ..." Noah roll his eyes beofre nodding his head ....

Bright:"Wedding...Are you for real gulf?...When did you plan about wedding huh?You just informed us that mew is your love right?..."

Gulf:"Relax guys ...It was Arina she planned my  wedding as soon as I propose to mew ... But not so soon may be a week after ..." Gulf shrugs beofre walking off ...

Tong:"Too fast gulf ...." Bright and tong laugh at gulf reaction beofre following him back ....

Other side mew keep packing food for kids in orphanage and some snacks too but his mind occupied by gulf's word about his childhood love ... While Zee pat his head...

Zee:"You seems off mew ... Is something bothering you tell me na ...What happen you brother ..." Mew shake his head while he hug Zee who laugh at his little baby brother ...