chapter 3

Mew pov...

...you know what baby i will always be with you no matter whats ... Phi loves baby right...

Mew:"So phi never leaves baby alone again ..."

...:"Yes see this ring will always remember me to you ok were ever we are ok baby ... You only told me right ..."

Mew:"Ok phi baby loves you too ... Don't forget about your promise ok ..."

I walk up from same dream which he forget to keep up and disappeared form my sight with in a week and now it's 22 years and i am like fool to were this ring on my finger and hoping one day he will come to me...

But this 22 years there is no any proof of him in Thailand and  when we move out the orphanage the first thing i do was to search him and ask him were he was and we don't he visit me again... But i don't find him any where again...

And i lost the hope in searching him and i moved on ... That's what I think of myself but no i am not  still I have hope we will return back to me someday ... What he will look like he must be grown up now and i don't care what he looks like but i love him and no one take the place in heart other than him ....

Win:"Same dream about your phi who never show his face in this 22 years mew..."

Mew:"Don't talk about him like that win ... We don't know what happen to him and what he have gone through so stop talking about him like that ok..."

Win:"Ok but now he may be 29 or something right still why don't he come over here and see you again mew..."

Mew:"I don't have answer for that win and i am sure one day we will met again and ask every question  you have asked me now move your ass out its time for cafe ..."

We walk out of the room and look Zee and mild fighting again... This have become thier Major problem...

Zee:"I told you not to eat my cookies you pig ..."

Mild:"Pig wont see the name on the cookies Zee it will eat whatever infort of it ..." Zee really looked pissed off we laugh at mild answer ...

Zee:"Shut up and move towards the car all of you and you think before touching my cookies..." Mild smirk and took the jar and run towards the car ...

Mild:"Zee asshole say bye bye to your cookies and next time do  more it's not enough for my tummy..."

Zee:"IDIOT ..."  We move back to the car and start driving towards their cafe ...

Steaming mugs was our cafe name... We open it when we moved out of the orphanage with help of the owner and it's famous for coffees and cake , cookies....
That's why we can survive till now and we are really thankful for our owner ...

Zee:"Ok will start baking and you guys take care ..." We nod and move to the counter and clean once again the table ...

Come back to me phi ... I will be waiting for you and please don't marry to someone because your baby is waiting for you here ok ... I pray your single phi... Ok back to work...

Author pov....

Gulf:"Guys so changes we are leaving tomorrow and pack your stuffs and i already brought a mansion there with help of  max and boun ... Once we settle there we will make a move of our business and mafia work there..."

Tong:"Why your always like this gulf ... I am really tried of you always make a plan before the day fine i will pack my stuffs ..."

Gulf:"you too move fast and pack your things tomorrow morning 7 we will fly to Thailand..."

Bright:"What rush any way it's our private jet right let go slowly..."

Gulf:"If you don't move now i will shot you here itself go now ..." Bright Move towards his room followed by saint ... He was sitting in the living room and watching tv... "

Mr Jack:"Are you moving back to Thailand ... Who gave your permission to leave gulf ..."

Gulf:"Who's permission i need i don't need anys permission any more ...."

Mr Jack:"Don't forget i am your dad and you can't go against my word..." Gulf laugh and throw the remote over the tv which make it break ... He face Mr Jack and mrs apirl who look at him terrified...

Gulf:"STAY AWAY FROM ME MR JACK I DONT GIVE YOU THE RIGHTS TO RULE OVER ME ... YOU LOST IT WHEN YOU DRAG ME HERE AND MARRIED YOUR MISTRESS SO BE QUIET ITS GOOD FOR YOU..."

Mr Jack:"Whom your calling mistress gulf she is your mother ..."

Gulf:"My mother died 22 years back she is your MISTRESS nothing else so be quite ... I am not asking you to come with me so what's your problem ... And i don't need your permission any way who cares about you ..." Mr Jack and mrs apirl stop talking ...

Sophia:"Your leaving me alone with them brother..." Gulf look at Sophia who have tears in her eyes ...

Gulf:"No not like that baby ... I was about ask you after you come back from school do you want to come with me to Thailand..."

Sophia:"Can i brother really then Sophia lives were her brother lives ..." Gulf smile Looking at her ...

Mrs April:"YOU CANT TAKE GER WITH YOU SHE IS MINOR AND I WONT LEAVE WILL HER WITH YOU ...."

Sophia:"AND I DONT WANT TO LEAVE WITH YOU BOTH ... I WANT MY BROTHER ONLY NOT TWO BOTH ... SO I AM LEAVING WITH MY BROTHER..."

Gulf :"Go princess pack your stuffs ok we will leave Tomorrow morning..." She move to her room ... While gulf smirk look at them....

Mrs April:"I will call the police gulf ..."

Gulf:"Go head do you have thier number or you want me to call them for you mrs apirl..." Mrs apirl sigh her defeat and look at her husband....

Mr Jack:"Your doing a mistake gulf by separating a daughter and her mother..."

Gulf:"REALLY MR JACK... THIS HOW I FELT WHEN YOU DRAG ME HERE SO GAME IS NOW IN DRAW ... EQUAL NOW RIGHT ... BYE MR JACK AND MRS APIRL..." With that gulf leave the living room and walk towards his room and pack everything he wants ....

Gulf:" i am coming for you only baby wait for phi ... Till i find you ok baby ..."

_________________________________________

So hope you guys like this chapter ❣️☺️....

Let's see in coming chapters sweethearts ❤️🥰❤️.....

Please don't forget to vote and comment sweethearts ❤️😘❤️......