chapter 11

Author pov...

Gulf was keep scrolling his phone ...while looking outside the garden  with absent mind and this sort of thing is new to everyone because gulf never do something like this and also won't smile like a idiot for no reason... Sophia keep weaving her hands infort of her brother who giggle which make everyone frown ...

Sophia:"What happen to gulf ... Is something happen to him ...  He never laugh or smile like this even if you crack jokes now what got into him ..." Tong,bright and saint shrug off while Sophie shake him...

Gulf:"Oh ..oh ..ohh...clam down princess...why are you shaking me off like that for god sake and what happen to you huh ..."

Tong:"It should be our questions mr Kanawut what got into you today huh ... Your laughing and smiling like a idiot... And your scrolling your phone but not paying attention to it how it's even possible to do something like that Kanawut..." Gulf look at his which is no longer working... He smile and nod his head ...

Gulf:"Something good happen yesterday night ... I will inform you guys when the mission get accomplished till then wait for it ..." Gulf walk out while Sophie smile looking at all Three...

Sophia:"I know what's going on ... But i won't tell anyone of you guys ... Anyways good bye see you at evening..."

Bright:"Strange huh ... I think this Kanawut's are gone crazy ..." They laugh before walking out ...

Gulf walk inside his office and find everyone bow to him before walking inside the room and find mew was inside his room arranging the flowers on the table ...

Mew:"Good morning mr Kanawut ... Hope your not allergic of flowers ... "

Gulf:"No..no..not at all mew ... It's look good and beautiful too mew thank you once again mew..." Mew smile shyly while nodding his head ... Gulf notice mew fidgeting his fingers...

Gulf:"Mew what is in your hand the ring look beautiful ..." Gulf hide his left hand from mew and look at his hand ...

Mew:"Oh this one is my mama's ring ... The other one his with my special one phi ... One day i will find him with play of this ring ..." Gulf nod his head with a teary eyes ...

Gulf:"You believe that guy will be coming back to you ... What if he get married or die ..." Mew drop the tray on his hand and look at gulf with horror on his face ...

Mew:"Do..do..don't say like that phi gulf ... He is alive ... If he death i will be death by know he can't leave me ... I love him more than anything ..." Mew run outside while gulf scold himself for questioning his baby like idiot....

Gulf:"Shit the fuck i did right know ... I made my baby cry because of my stupid question..." Arina walk inside while rubbing her shoulder and looking at back ...

Arina:"Hey you Kanawut what happen to your baby mew huh...why he is running like that and he even don't notice me walking infort of him... He dash over me before running towards the roof top ..."

Gulf:"What he run towards the roof top ... I made him cry because of my silly and stupid question Arina... My baby i will talk to him you wait here..." Gulf run towards the stairs while he look around and find mew was sitting at the corner while hugging his knees ...

Mew:"No..no... nothing going to happen like that to phi ..." Gulf touched mew shoulder who look gulf with his puffy eyes and red cheeks...

Gulf:"Mew i am really sorry i don't mean to hurt you ba.. i mean i sorry please don't cry ..." Gulf get on his keens while he hug mew tightly...

Mew:"Don't say like that mr Kanawut... You hurt me with your words... You can't speak like that and that too the person i love the most ... You don't know anything about my phi ... How can you say something like that mr Kanawut i hate you ..." Gulf nod his head while he wipe his tears

Gulf:"I don't mean to mew ... I just made fun .... I don't know that person is more important to you mew ..."

Mew:"Yes he is more important than anything to me ... I can't leave without him and he too I know about it ... But one day i will find him for sure and i am waiting for that day to come ... So please don't make fun of my emotions mr Kanawut..." Gulf nod his head while he pull away from the hug ...

Gulf:"I am sorry mew ... I am really sorry don't cry again i hate tears in your eyes..." Mew wipe his tears while he keep sobbing... Gulf move closer to mew's lip Before kissing him ...

Mew was really taken back by gulf action... He pulled and slapped gulf with trembling hands and ofcourse he was shaking...

Mew:"Yo..yo..you i hate you Mr Kanawut.... I to...to..told you i have someone for me ... How can you ..." Mew run away from thier while gulf was still holding his cheeks where mew slapped him ...

Gulf:"WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU GULF ... " He punched the wall really hard while he walk towards his room...

Arina:"What happen why is your cheeks are red Kanawut ... AND WHAT THE HELL HAPPEN TO YOUR HAND HUH ..." Arina rush towards the first aid kit before treating gulf hand ...

Gulf:"Why i am this stupid Arina ... I keep doing things which my baby hates ... And i am keeping hurting him ... I am losing my mind when he is near me ... I want to kill myself ... This is a biggest fucking torture to me ..." Arina pat his shoulder with a smile ...

Arina:"Gulf I will give you Smiple advice alright think what are you doing right know dude... Don't you think your playing hide and seek with mew ... It's too much
Gulf ... Please behave like a grown up man dude ... I know what your thinking right know but you both are suffering from your side ... Still how long your planning to do this shit ... Tell me gulf..."

Gulf:"What you want me too do right know arina ..." Arina press gulf hand tightly for asking stupid question...

Arina:"Shut up you asshole ... Don't ask everything to me ... If you ask me everything i will kidnap your baby mew from you ..." Gulf shut up from screaming and look Arina with horrified look ...

           ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Spoiler ...

Noah:"Mew you know what the guy your asking for and waiting for all this year's his waiting for you at this place ..." Mew drop his bag and snatch the card from Noah ...

Mew:"Yo... you are not playing with me right phi noah ..."

Noah:"No mew i don't promise know run .... You don't have time to for wasting your time Frist run fast ..."

Mew:"Thank you phi ... I will visit you again bye..."

So hope you guys like this chapter ❣️...

  Let's see in coming chapters sweethearts ❤️🥰❤️...

  Please don't forget to vote and comment sweethearts ❤️😘❤️...

I am really for taking a long break on this stories and i hope i can complete this story as soon as possible.... And thank you for waiting for along sweethearts ❤️....