Chapter 15 The Gloves are off and The Fire Rises!

Author notes
Well well! Looks like I failed n forgotten to notice how this book is actually close to being finished! It's surprising I'll actually and finally manage to even end a book after awhile of leaving some old ones just left out. Ya know, for those that still ever read my Devils with a virus. I been thinking, Prototype X Tokyo Ghoul? I haven't watched it in awhile so I'd need to do research. But maybe it's for the best to leave that for now, The Pathfinder would take longer for a good finish. Let's keep this thing up and ready for the Little Brit the reader is for this story to be near the end!

Y/n P O V
After what has happen when I ripped out Nui's arms and had a celebration with everyone. I was mostly tryna look for Ryuko, not particularly hungry really. Until seeing her sit alone eating croquettes.

Ryuko: "Well well. Seems like the firecracker came out to celebrate with us more huh?" Irritated by the nickname firecracker, I simply flicked her forehead before sitting beside her.

Y/n: "So. You seemed very touched by Satsuki's words before." Looking at Ryuko, she rolls her eyes looking back at me.

Ryuko: "Oh shut up and give me a break." She playfully punches my arm, earning a chuckle out of me.

Y/n: "Hey, maybe you should've told her how your feeling ya know?" Smiling a bit, she only groans just irritated.

Ryuko: "Christ your an annoying child sometimes.." I pout, crossing my arms at her attitude.

Y/n: "Well your a woman completely Devoid of womanly charm!" I spat out, smirking at her until she started to smile.

Ryuko: "I get it now.. you must've missed me and the others very much considering how long you were alone n kidnapped, until finally arriving? That's why just pushing my buttons to talk!" Instantly turning red, I glared before punching her shoulder. "S-Shut up with that bold claim!" I yelled, flustered.

Senketsu: "To be fair, you were a bit similar with him Ryuko." I actually heard hi- wait...I actually heard him!?

Ryuko: "Oh shut up you!" Before that she continued smiling until I tried to protest against her.

Y/n: "Ok cmon, I'm not that prone to loneliness. Yuh get... use to it, most of the time." Trying to justify it only made her roll her eyes, snickering.

Ryuko: "Ok Ok, talk all you want. It's best for us to spend the moments we have since it'll be the last." Laying my head on her lap, I was confused as she eaten.

Y/n: "Why do you say that?" Tilting my head at her, she sighed before looking straight ahead.

Ryuko: "Because's she'll be coming for us soon." Looking out into the night sky, the ocean going by. I knew what she meant, causing a shiver to go down my spine from the skittle milf...

Somewhere from afar..
Ragyo stood at the tip onto what seem to be possibly a strange ship? But made what could be life fibers as she receives a phone call.

Ragyo: "What is it?" Nodding at her call, she continued.

Ragyo: "Ryuko freed herself you say? Well, be a dear an have Nui work faster." Ending her call, she smiles a bit. "I never thought my daughters would be such nuisances, but it appears I failed to discipline them properly." Somewhere within, there was a very pissed off and psychotic Nui whose apparently sewing? God knows what with just her sharp teeth of her mouth while cursing out her enemies.

Nui: "if it's the last thing I'll do! I'll make Ryuko Matoi, Satsuki Kiryuin and Y/N GAZA ALL PAY!!" She screamed to herself, continuously biting away.

Back with the others
Shiro threw a few syringes at what seem to be Junketsu, explaining to Aikuro and Satsuki his plan so far.

Shiro: "What I'm injecting into Junketsu is a mixture of both lady Satsuki and Ryuko's blood. As well as Senketsu's life fibers." Aikuro had his interested peaked, inspecting Junketsu as the injections made its way.