FRIENDS PLAYLIST

Disclaimer: The songs in this playlist including the lyrics are all written by me. I'm just bored and inspired that's why I made this. I would be so happy if you like it so please enjoy. However, if you find it not good enough just remember that I tell that to myself every time so you don't have to pick my flaws. I'm aware of it. That's all thank you!

Name: Friends Playlist

Writer: IannaLissian or Seraphim_cuttie

Number of Songs: 6 as of the moment

Theme: Songs about different topics but mostly about love and friendship.

Short Summary:
These are the song I've written especially for my close friends. They suggested the Title and themes of the song then I wrote the lyrics.

Songs:

1. Valentines Day Song (A song about me and my friends being single on Valentines Day)

2. Tahan Na (A song suggested by Trisha. A song that talks about the feeling of being alone and not being good enough)

3. City Lights (A song suggested by Pau. A song that talks about a sad love story.)

4. Protea (A song suggested by Krisshia. A song about a girl who's keeping a mask to please others despite feeling sad deep inside)

5. Maybe The One (A song suggested by Kirsten. A song about waiting for that person who will love you)

6. Twinkle (Pending...)

7. Spin (Pending...)

8. So Sudden (Pending...)

A/N: Thank you for reading! Vote please or leave a comment (but not rude ones please my heart is too weak for that HAHAHA) I would love to see your thoughts about this poem/song/chapter . Feel free to suggest a song/topic too. Anyway, have a great day. Bye! <3