part 2

It was a sunny morning angel was sleeping snuggling into sidharth's chest, while he was continuously staring at her with tearfull eyes. He was thinking about last week that how that evil spirit had almost killed angel.

Flashback

A week ago sidharth was boiling milk for angel as his family (if I speak sidharth family toh usme Rita Maa, priti di, neetu di, rumi jiju, navin jiju, riya, Arya, Nia or baad mai shehnaaz jab love story start hogi.) wasn't at home they had gone for a cousin's wedding party,
He was peacefully boiling milk But then he heard angel's loud scream he immediately ran towards his room where he made her sleep . He entered inside his room and what he saw made his throat dried, his eyes were continously shedding tears looking at his daughter who was hanged in the air while her whole body was in a curved shape her nose was continuously bleeding and their were sharp scratches on her whole body and her body was wasn't making any movement he was taking slow steps towards her when she fell on the ground with a thud in a swift of motion. Sidharth ran towards her and took her in his arms and took angel to the hospital.

He was driving the car above the speed limit, without any fear as now the only thing he care about was his daughter who was unconscious. He was Patting her cheeks continuously but she wasn't responding. After a minute he reached hospital he parked the car on the gate only and ran inside he kept angel on stretcher and keep shouting "doctor..doctor"

The doctor came and they all ran towards the ot room, sidharth tried to enter inside the ot but they all denied.

After half an hour a doctor came and said "Mr. Shukla your daughter is severely injured, we had performed a small surgery to stop the bleeding for some time but we need to perform a serious surgery on her to stop the bleeding completely and for that we need you signatures"

Sidharth went with him to do the paperwork, but he was scared to loose his baby as on the papers it was written that this surgery contains risk, but on the other hand if this surgery wouldn't be performed than his daughter will die, left with no option he signed the papers while praying to the God to save his daughter.

Now angel was inside with doctors and the only thing that sidharth could do was to pray to God for his daughter's life, he saw a old lady coming towards him.

"Son, I am seeing you from past few hours, you seems to be tired a hungry, please have these sandwiches" the old lady said while offering him the sandwiches bur he denied as how could he eat something when his daughter his life his fighting for her life

After 2 hours the doctor came
"Congratulations Mr. Shukla surgery has been successful, angel well gain her consciousness in few hours, you can meet her" the doctor stated this and went from there

Sidharth immediately went towards his daughter and sat on the seat which was present beside the bed, he softly touched angel's hand making her hiss in unconsciousness and than he immediately removed his hand and burst into tears which he was controlling since morning.

.

"I am really sorry baby, but because me you are suffering too much I shouldn't have left you alone in the room, plz forgive dada plz, Dada loves you alot my sweetie, and he promise that he will take that evil spirit out of your body, I won't let anything happened to you promise" sidharth spoke while crying and then he kissed her forehead, then he thought to call his mom and saw her thirty-five miss calls from morning till now, and he is sure that Rita Maa would have panicked and have came back. He immediately called his mom.