part 12

Hearing angel's cry sidharth and Shehnaaz ran inside the room where angel was lying and what they saw shocked them, angel's hands and legs were bleeding because of the deadly scratches on her body, shehnaaz ran towards angel and picked her up in her arms

"Sidharth mere room ki drawer mai first aid box hai udhar se first aid kit lao plz" said shehnaaz while sidharth ran towards her room and bought the first aid box and give it to shehnaaz.

"Sidharth tum iske undress karo main warm water layi" she said and ran towards the bathroom and bought some warm water in a mug along with a towel . Shehnaaz came in the room and started cleaning angel's wounds while sidharth was crying miserably.

"Sidharth don't worry angel thik ho jayegi" said shehnaaz and started cleaning angel wounds with antiseptic disinfectant liquid, making angel scream because of the disinfectant her hand started to burn.

"Angel baby don't worry kuch nahi hoga" said shehnaaz while kissing her forehead, shehnaaz now applied ointment on angel wounds and then bandages.

"Sidharth mene kitchen mai Angel ka soup rhka tha tum usse lekar aa jao angel ne mujhe pakda hua hai" said shehnaaz while he went into the kitchen and bought the soup and gave it to shehnaaz

"Sidharth don't worry ab angel thik hai, yeh lo angel ko padko tum mai usse soup pila ti hun" said shehnaaz

Sidharth held angel and Shehnaaz started to feed angel, in between angel was whimpering making sidharth and Shehnaaz both feel sad on her condition, after few minutes Shehnaaz put angel to sleep and took sidharth with her outside the room not before arranging baby monitor on the bed

"Sidharth don't worry" said shehnaaz while sidharth hugged him and started crying

"Shehnaaz I don't want to loose angel ek dum se kese ho gya yeh" said sidharth while sobbing

"Sidharth don't worry or mat ro you need to be strong" said shehnaaz rubbing his back to calm him, after few seconds sidharth looked in her eyes for permission and Shehnaaz closed her eyes giving him access for what he wantd he passionately yet softly sucked her lips with all his love while she responded with equal love after few seconds they broke the kiss and joined their foreheads.

"Shehnaaz vo scratches shyd uss spirit ne diye the lekin kese I mean she is locked inside angel " said sidharth

"Sidharth tum ek baar apni family se pucho ki kisi ne kisi bhi trha se kisi spirit se contact toh nahi kra hai tab tak mai angel ke paas hun or udhar spiritual book padti hun maybe koi clue mile" said  shehnaaz while he nodded and called his mother and Shehnaaz left into the room where angel was sleeping, shehnaaz kissed angels forehead and saw that pendant wasn't there in angel's neck.

Shehnaaz pov

Vo pendant kha gya angel ne kuch time phele toh vo pendant phena tha infact jab doctor aye the ussne vo pendant phena tha lekin ab kha gya, maybe sidharth ne utar diya ho, haan sidharth ne he utara hoga

Pov end

Shehnaaz took out a book for her and started to read it and tried to found any clue

On the 50th page of that book it was written that "the whole universe is a source that gives you hint to solve every problem but it is us who needs to understand the message of the universe" Shehnaaz felt that this line has a very deep meaning. She turned the page and it was having a way to cage a evil spirit inside a human body without harming the human, "a devil has only one motive and for that it can go to any level"

Shehnaaz pov

51th page pr toh spirit ko cage karne ke baare mai likha tha lekin ab vo page kha gya, shit vo Page phat kya, lekin abhi toh koi baat nahi because I don't think so vo spirit angel ki body ke bahr aayi hogi and sidharth ki family mai se koi kyu karega spirit se contact lekin sidharth ki ex wife maybe usne kiya ho lekin I don't think so ki vo karegi lekin mai sidharth se ek baar baat karungi because I can't take risk in angel's case.
Pov end