part 8

The whole day has passed like this nobody has knows test the pendant in angels neck as it was held in behind her frock that she was wearing now it was night time Angel was with Shehnaaz and they  were sitting in the livingroom  with sidharth.

"Sidharth tum sone chal rahe ho kya vo angel or mujhe neend aa rahi hai" said shehnaaz

"Haan chalo" he said and got up while getting up they moved towards the room while shehnaaz handled angel to sidharth but angel was not ready to leave her she indicated sidnaaz with her actions that she wanted to sleep with both of them.

"Shehnaaz yeh bol rahi hai ki isse" before he could complete Shehnaaz spoke "ki isse hum dono ke saath sona hai" Shehnaaz completed making him nod in yes

"Tum comfortable ho" he asked hoping a yes in return

"Haan ab soye" she said while they both went inside the room

Sidharth went inside the washroom while shehnaaz was already in her night dress, so she decided to change angel's clothes Shehnaaz removed angel's frock and then she saw the same pendant in angel's neck, shehnaaz started getting negative vibez again so she decided to remove that pendant, shehnaaz tried to remove that pendant but angel held that pendant and started saying "oonoooo" Angel spoke no because she doesn't want to give that pendant. While angel held that pendant tightly making shehnaaz huff and made her wear her night dress and made her lay in her crib while sidharth came outside the washroom and he was about to sit on the bed when his leg collided with the beds corner and he fell down on shehnaaz on the bed. Shehnaaz was under sidharth while sidharth was above her, they both were staring at each other intensely their lips were just a few inches away but sidharth moved closer to her face closing the gal between them his one hand was on her waist while other was was tugging her hair strands behind her ears and sucked her lips gently while shehnaaz reciprocated, after few seconds they broke the kiss and joined there foreheads with each other.

"Aioiiaa" said angel while they both immediately separated, sidharth held angel in his arms and layed her on the bed while while shehnaaz was blushing hard.

"Shehnaaz tum bhi let jao" he said while she layed beside angel, angel immediately crawled over Shehnaaz and kissed her nose making shehnaaz smile. While Shehnaaz started to tickle angel making her giggle whereas sidharth was just admiring them with love in his eyes he os conformed that is just four days he fell for shehnaaz and started loving her, he also wants angel to have a mother like shehnaaz he decided that when angel will sleep he will confess his feelings before it gets too late the only thing he fear was weather shehnaaz would agree or not, his thoughts were broke by angel's voice when she spoke "mumma" yes angel called mumma to shehnaaz it was angel's second word while sidharth was having happiness tears and shehnaaz was all numb.

"Angel say again" said shehnaaz while wiping her tears which were there because of happiness.

"Mumma dadda" said angel making both sidharth and Shehnaaz smile. While sidharth and Shehnaaz looked deep into each other's eyes with love sidharth understood by looking in her eyes that she also love him and he was double happy, while shehnaaz broke the eye contact and looked at angel who was now sleeping peacefully shehnaaz settled angel in her crib and sat on the bed while sidharth came towards shehnaaz and held her both palms and said "Shehnaaz I know yeh kaafi jaaldi hai lekin pta nahi kese itni jaldi I started to feel for you, I want you in my life to love me support me and take care of me and angel, it's all your choice shehnaaz weather you will say yes or no" said sidharth looking deep in her eyes while shehnaaz eyes got moist and she hugged him tightly assuring him that she also loves him "I love you too" she whispered in a very low voice but it was audible to him he was really happy sidharth pulled her face towards him and without wasting a second his lips met hers and he started to pour his love through kissing after few minutes they broke the kiss, shehnaaz rested her head on his chest while his hands were creasing her hairs softly.