part 3

Flashback continues

Not finding angel anywhere he ran towards his balcony and saw angel was sitting in the garden while she was talking to someone, but there was no one In the garden except angel, but without thinking anything sidharth ran towards his mansions lawn, but to his shock angel wasn't there. He immediately understood that the evil spirit is trying to play a game with him, that spirit was try to create a illusion, but he can't lose this game.

He ran inside towards his room and heard angel's voice coming from the bathroom, he ran inside the washroom and saw angel crying while sitting in the bathtub which was filled with firey water, he ran towards angel and picked her up in his arms and took her to the bed, while she was continuously crying with the pain, sidharth cleaned her and applied ointment and ice, he was continuously hissing while applying ointment on her body which was totally red because of water temperature then he made her wear her clothes and took her in his mansions room which was having Jesus sculpture, Saint cross and few worship books. He kept angel there inside a crib present there and made her  sleep, while he slept on the floor only.

Next morning he woke up because of a loud voice and then he realized that his own daughter is making that noise while   clapping and laughing hard, but instead of getting irritated he got really happy seeing his daughter happy, he really want's to kill that evil spirit and free angel, but he always fail doing that which makes him the really depressed.

"Dadda" said angel as this the only word which she says correctly, the way she calls him dadda makes his heart flutter with joy.

"Yes baby" se said Taking her in his arms . While angel sucked his nose indicating that she is hungry, he went outside with her and moved towards the dining table where everyone was sitting.
Sidharth say beside his mom and made angel sit on her baby chair which was beside his chair, but our naughty angel can't sit on her place she tried all the ways to escape from her enemy chair, but at last she failed and her only option was her dad so she has to call him.

"Dadda" she said while gaining his attention.

"Haan baby" he said

"Uuiiooaa" she said while pointing towards the chair, while he understood what she wants and took her out of the  chair and made her sit on her favorite place which is the dining table. Now the breakfast has came along with angel's mango and apple puree. Sidharth started to fed angel while she was just spitting the food.

"Kya hua mere baby ko bhuki (hunger) nahi lagi" said sidharth while she nodded in no, while he thought to feed her after sometime so he started to eat his own food. While angel crawled on the table, and picked a sandwich and placed it on neetu di's plate making everyone smile.

"Ooiiu Angie, mummmmaaa" said Nia joyfully while sitting on her baby seat, while angel kept an strawberry on her plate making everyone in awe of their cuteness.

"Baby mujhe bhi chahiye" said sidharth in babyish tone indicating towards the oats muffins, while angel took that muffin and kept it in his plate and jumped on him making everyone scared as she was about to fall, but sidharth catched her on time.

"Angel it's wrong baby you could have fall" said sidharth while she showed him his tounge making him huff and everyone laugh. After few minutes neetu di gets a call gaining everyone's attention

"I think so that priest has came sidharth" said neetu di before answering the call, mom went to open the door while everyone had went at their work.