UNO

Everyone thought being a "madrigal" seems so perfect eh? this family has alot of something hidden. Including y/n.
The hidden child of bruno madrigal

- flash back -
When y/n was a month old , she was send here infront of casita , with a note on the side telling that bruno madrigal is her father. After knowing that bruno couldn't see himself being a father- especially when he doesn't even have a partner?. Alma was more frightened than anyone in the house and of course, his anger on his only son was rising. Alma couldn't just leave the baby behind. She told my papa to take care of me and as his responsibility. But bruno being bruno , he anxiously denies that i am his child. He made up things like "what if someone just want to ruin our family and pretend that this little human being was my child? "
" mama please you know i don't even have a partner!" bruno was more stressed than ever. He would not want to make his mama hate him more.

Well , that wouldn't change anything though. He didn't take care of your because he don't know how to , though badly he wanted to try because he felt a strings between this child and him.

Pepa and Julieta has also a child too. Isabela and Dolores being only 9 ,Luisa being 6 , and Camilo is only 2 years old ! made it more harder to take care of a " unknown child."

After these years , you have grow more closer to pepa. Bruno didn't acknowledge your 3 years old ass to call him a papa. Because his brain could
Not just still process. Every night he would tend to think— who is your mother? how?

as your older cousin mirabel turns 5 , bruno suddenly disappeared. Leaving everyone behind. Leaving you on pepa , who doesn't even have a proper bond with his father.

As you grow old , Alma Tells you not to call her abuela. Not to call pepa and julieta tiá. Not to call your cousins primo/primas. Not to call augustin and felix tio. She said its better for you to call them senor/senora. You grew up with that.

After turning 10 you stopped annoying your cousins. Especially camilo , your favorite primo. at 8 You gifted him a chameleon and which he surprisingly accepted it. Normally your crochet chameleons for him would just stay outside his door when you give it to him. Until it tuns dusty, it wasn't even touched. You were on 9th cloud when he accepted it. Thinking he would finally accept you too as his cousin. But no.

" okey you hidden kid. I will accept this gift"
camilo looks at you before pretending to think.
"But You must  never bother me and everyone on this house again. Especially mami. You were always sticking to her and she couldn't have a time for her amazing son . " camilo stops and looked at you again. "Now im thinking that you are attention seeker  too. Why does it took me a time to realize? Why are you doing it anyways? Ah ha! Maybe because you didn't even had an attention from your real parents who left you outside on our wonderful casita." Camilo blabbers so many things that you didn't even know he was talking shit all this time. "I also wonder why casita give you a gift. You don't deserve it. MIRABEL DOES! You are a gift stealer, thats why everyone and abuela hates you!" As he said that, casita slaps him a window on his shoulder. Looks like camilo said everything that he was keeping huh? You looked at him feeling embarrassed and you felt hurt. Starting from that day , you lessen your interaction with everyone. Pepa was worried about you. So as julieta. Your cousins couldn't be more happier after you stopped seeing them. Except for mirabel and luisa. Dolores was curious though, when she tries to hear you, she couldn't hear anything. Well as for alma? She doesn't really care. As long as you do nothing disgrace,
it makes her more relieved.

- present day-

you woke up by the sound of munching beside you. you looked on your side and sees your bunny munching a carrot. Her name is fofu. Ever since you got your own room , she was the only thing that could keep you less lonely. You only goes out on your room when you need to eat or do a inside chores. You weren't given a chores outside because no one knows that you existed. You weren't on the paintings and family pictures.