TRES

Y/n POV

i woke up with a wide smile on my face today.
last night Señora Alma told me that i could go out today along with camilo. Since tiá pepa thought that i needed a sunlight too.  ( your appearance is pale as snow too ) but alma told me that i should not get too close with the people here in town and not to use my gift . I wore my usual attire and bought fofu. We went down and dinning table.

" camilo , make sure that y/n will stay on your side and never let anyone in town that you are her cousin." Alma says to camilo gaining his attention
" when did she become my cousin?" Camilo said without even bothering to look. He just continues to eat his seconds of arepas
"Camilo! What did i said about this?"  Pepa said thundering to her son.

"Tia camilo is right though " isabela says while looking up and down to me. Pepa was close to having a hurricane. She did not expect her child and niece to act like this, especially at the table ,infront of foods. Felix tries to calm her down which he successfully did.

"Isa , we will talk later." Tia Julieta says after giving isabela a small glare.

"Okey enough of drama. Camilo i trust you with this and if y/n was caught, both of you will br punished." Alma says after walking back to casita.

I immediately finished my food as i saw camilo walking away with arepas on  his hand

" Chameleonnnn wait for me ! " i said after trying to follow  him fast.

"Lower your voice , it's annoying " sighing heavily, what do i even expect from him? I don't know why i want to stick with this guy.

"Oh ok sorry"  i apologize before walking quietly beside him

Camilo's POV

As me and y/n were walking , kids that i babysit suddenly went up to me holding my hand

"Camilo who is she? "
"She looks like dead"
"NO! She looks like vampire!"
"Right. Cecilia is right . How can a dead walk right? You should stop drinking coffee"

Kids continuously asked. I sighed stopping and went down to be on their level. I saw on my peripheral vision that y/n is getting uncomfortable. A lot of stares are seen too

"Ok ok ok calm down you little guys , she is no one to me okey? She just a visitor on our town. Nothing to worry about" as i finished my sentence , i quickly stand up leaving with kids. I didn't bother to look behind at y/n . I know she'll just follow me.

"Milo , aren't they said about the girl  was too mean?" The one kid asked me
"Hm? Why do you think so?"  I asked the kid back instead of answering.
" well they told her that she looked like a dead person! If i were her i would just probably cry. That was too mean for a reason!" The kid answered. Well she got a point but...

"She wouldn't mind it. Right y/n?" I asked y/n without looking back at her. But  i immediately stopped when i heard no response. This kid.

I looked back but i saw no one. Shit , Abuela is gonna get mad at me , WHAT MORE IF MAMI KNOWS oh god. Y/n you are literally a troublesome.

A/n
yassss since the plot of this story is short , i decided that some chapters might only have 500+ words!