DOS

most of people in encanto worries about the magic. they couldn't afford losing their homes again. Since the last gift ceremony that they attended was mirabel's and everyone knew it didn't worked.

villagers of encanto who offered to help for decorating on casita was curious too on how did the madrigals made the ice sculpture , but they decided to shrug it off. of course its madrigals , everyone know they could do anything. They never doubted this family and they have given full of their trust to them.

As it almost the time for the gift ceremony, you wore your cloak and sneakingly went downstairs . as you are finally arrived downstairs, you witness the perfect family of pepa and felix having a lil conversation along with mirabel. Mirabel noticed your presence and hugged you immediately.

"Gah! Y/n it feels like a year since I've last saw you! Go out sometimes so we can hang out or we can design our clothes! And your definitely gonna teach me how to Chrochet " mirabel says having trouble with her breaths. Its been like a week since you were forbidden to go out again, but luckily alma decided to let you go this time.

Pepa looks at both of you and mirabel lovingly. She knows that mirabel is the only "prima" that could get along with you. Camilo sighs annoyingly at the sight of you and mirabel.

" Ah , look at you all grown up " pepa exclaimed as she leaned to antonio and clouds started to appear ,
felix immediately shooed the clouds away  "Pepi , Amor You're getting him all wet " he says.

Camilo being camilo , he decided to shift to his papi and tried to mock him"Make Your papa proud!" Camilo said while imitating his fathers voice as he cupped antonio's cheeks making the little kid giggle.

"I don't sound like that?" Felix scowls to his elder son

"I dont sound like that?" Camilo continued  to imitate his father while holding both of his waist.

Dolores peaked her ears " Abuela says its time"

"We'll be waiting at your door." Pepa said to her youngest son.

"Okay, okay, okay. Vamo, Vamo, Vamo" felix said before going out while camilo still continues to mock him Okay, okay, okay. Vamo, Vamo, Vamo"
Camilo says still on his fathers form and imiting his voice , well more likely a minion voice.
you giggle at the sighs earning a stare from camilo which you immediately stop. Felix immediately pulled him before he could say something.

you sneak into the crowd were you wouldn't be seen at all. You were having an excitement feeling around you since this is the gift ceremony you would attend again. With people this time.
You started growing Amethyst on your head as you quickly shook them away.

Alma finishes her speech as the curtains fall and the drumrolls started. There , antonio was standing , for a few moments casita tried to urge the kid to walk down but he looked at his side and offers his hand. You couldn't hear at all but you knew it as soon as mirabel goes out. Earning a murmurs and gossips from the crowd , mirabel walks along with antonio as they both reached the top.

Everyone was trying to calm their nerves down , this time the fate of the encanto would be on antonio's hand. It would be rather another miracle , or the miracle will be gone forever. That's what the people from encanto knows.

As antonio touched the candle , i can see alma hiding her nerves down.

As for a moment when antonio touches his door , a toucan flew from his shoulder "Uh-huh, uh-huh, I understand you." the toucan's squawked response "Of course they can come" and then , dozens of animals suddenly appeared. Alma sigh happily feeling relieved.

"We have a new gift!" Alma says as the crowd cheers .

As the door flashes , it reveals a big tree house and looks like it was a jungle.

A jaguar comes and lift antonio. As the crown slowly disappears because everyone is going inside the room, you sighs softly as you sneakingly entered your room again.

Laying yourself at your soft mattress your eyes wondered your room , petting fofu and thoughts were fulling your head. When will they finally accept you? When will your father that you looked up at will finally accept you? Will you ever meet him? as the thoughts were continuously, you heard something  noises.  But you decided to shrug it off. You can't come out now.

As the party ended , a knock was heard outside your room. You nervously opened it and felt quite relieved as you saw luisa

"My favorite primaaaaa ! Abuela is asking you to remove the crystals and the sculpture! " as she lift you and hugged you.  You started to giggle and squirm on her hug. "Okey luisa! Lets go! "

You went down as you saw everyone ( it was only the madrigals )  was busy doing their chores and cleaning up. You slowly went down where the crystal garlands and the ice sculptures you made.

You slowly touched the garlands as it started to change into butterflies. They all flew away.
You smiled looking up at the dancing butterflies

Once you made your way on the ice sculpture , you immediately notice a stare behind you. You saw isabela again looking at you. She flicked at lot of flowers making you sneeze and cough at the moment, Camilo laughs at the side looking at you.
Well what can you do about these two?
Sighing heavily as you started to clean your self and focusing to the ice sculpture you made , white your one touch the sculpture turned into butterflies as in circles you . But as you touched them to the second time , it all vanished like a bubble.
"You see isa , if you keep doing these things , i might turn you into ashes too" you said after walking away leaving isabela shocked. So as camilo but soon laughs at isabela's face

"What are you laughing at?! " isabela yells at her primo "Your face, i wonder how mariano could stand that" camilo said to annoy his cousin more. " LEAVE ME ALONE YOU FREAK! " isabela says angrily at her primo before turning her back away making her hair flick into camilo's face.

Well thats a night then.

A/n

heh! sorry for this short update ! the story will follow encanto's but not all because ofcourse im too lazy to do that. maybe some skips will do because we will focus on the after of casita rebuild!