DIECEIŚEIS

after the mini "meeting" of the madrigals , you guys went to your rooms.

after a while being inside your room , someone called your name outside.

"Y/n open the dawrrr" you heard mirabel said while continuously knocking, you opened the door and you were immediately hugged out by your dashing cousins who immediately went inside your room

"Woah this is cooler than my room!" Antonio says being amazed on your room

"wait? YOUR ROOM IS SOUND PROOF? IM GONNA STAY HERE FOREVER" dolores said with a slighty raised voice followed by squeaking.

"your room is so big"

" i could practice my lifts here"

"YOUR EMBROIDERY MACHINE IS MADE OUT OF CRYSTALS? HOW"

"Okey so y/n we are planning to do a sleep over in your room! " mirabel says excitedly shaking you

"Oh really that would be nice !" You answered back with an excitement on your voice. This would be the very first time they've invited you to a sleep over.

you all get ready started the night.

the first game was tag and luisa was the first one to play , your floor wasn't slippery ( for safety ) at all but camilo still slips all the time making you all died in laughter while he was all annoyed.

after many games like hide n seek , truth or dare , you guys finall settle down to sleep. You guys snuggled into each other. A little bit of teasings as you guys went silent and slolwy drifting to sleep.

you were in pure happiness and you didn't expect that this would happen in your life for once, sleep overs , cousin bonds are really the best.

As the morning you guys woke up you heard a clicking sounds, and a giggles, turns out it was from yoru tia's and tio's and from your father. They were taking picture of your cuddled up figures.

they all went back to their room to prepare for today's chores. Your Father- Daugther date with bruno.

your not quite sure if it will go well since you both hate socializing...and yep you guys weren't used to going out..

as you get ready , you wore on your daily clothes which was the white blusa and the green mid skirt ( base on the family color ) . You bought fofu along with you after finally going out .

you were getting anxious on the way outside of the casita to eat "brunch" since you guys woke up kinda late. This will be the first ever breakfast/lunch with your father , and the others after a long time.

you went outside to see them already seated while camilo was still getting his seconds.
you akwardly sat beside mirabel with your plate as camilo was already done filling his plate.

"Brunito, you ready for a date with your daugther? Im sure you both will get along easily " abuela says smiling at both of us. I smiled back at her and eat quietly while they were talking

"Ma i heard camilo finally getting a friend! Or a soon to be novia..." dolores said teasingly to her brother. Mariano was here as well.

"Really ? Who's that girl? My milo is finally having crush huh?" Tia pepa says as a rainbow appeared on the top of her head.
while camilo quickly eat the arepa's and munch them to avoid the questions.
Dolores perked her ear and answered her mother instead

" i heard her name is Venice, mhm" she finished her sentence with a squek as camilo's face immediately reddened.

"Hermano,calm down your heart is so loud" dolores said again teasing her brother and causing a laugther to the family.

A/n

5 more chapters to go!! ( might add a sequel!) anyways y'all look forward to my new book! Camilo X Reader - Young Love = Pain

its on my profile!! lovelots!