CINCO

Y/N's POV

it was a day before isabela's proposal. you didn't go out today as usual , i heard yesterday that the town of encanto was talking about how mirabel barraged into antonio's gift ceremomy and saying that casita was breaking. Now i think so much lf it , after i stormed yesterday everything suddenly becomes so weird. Random Ice crystals would just grown , it was all pointed and sharp. Sometimes i was near getting stabbed by one other. My hairs are turning white too. Some parts though. I feel sick most of the time but i would rather not to say tiá julieta about it. I don't want to become a burden since tiá has a big chores to do in the town.

All you could to is to sit on your bed, trying to figure what will happen tomorrow, later night. You were thinking mess.

3rd persons POV

later that night when abuela alma scolds you , camilo felt a guilt rushing over his body. You got blamed for all of it. The boy with yello ruana lets out a groan and slightly pulled his hair. He couldn't think of anything except your crying face. He slowly looked at the chameleon you gave and give it a small pat.

Y/n's POV

"Y/n?" Someone called me outside as i quickly removed the blanket and dizzily walked towards the door. Yup i felt sick right now.

" uh yes ? Oh- camilo.." i looked at him shocked , this is the first time he went to see me , well that's weird.

"Mamí said that uh uhm you could go out again but I'll keep my company this time..for real " he says with a bit of stammers , woah? they are letting me go out again , maybe tiá pepa convinced alma well.

"Oh ok I'll be right down in a seconds" i said to him before closing the door softly. gah i hope today would be better. I quickly pulled my brush and tried to hide the white strand of my hair.

as i finished i quickly went down stairs and meet camilo outside.

"Hey im here! " i softly yelled. He looks at me before starting to walk. Here we go again

"do you want to go somewhere today? " he asked me softly.

"oh i don't really have idea where to go.." i answered him honestly, i mean how i am supposed to know?

"right. you stayed in your room and never got a chance to go out pala." He answered again with a hint of sarscam on his voice.

"but i know somewhere to go! its a bit secretive because everyone is not allowed to go there but.. i do not care" he said after excitedly walking again. I have a basket in my hand because tiá julieta packed me a food.

While walking the four girls suddenly appeared infront of us. AGAIN?

"Hey cami" the braided hair asked again and as she noticed me she looks at me up and down.

she was about to grab me from camilo's side but camilo grabbed my arm making me stay beside him. I looked at them confused, is camilo a sorta type of sweetheart here in town? Girls around mines and his age seems so attracted to him.

"Move." Camilo says with a stern voice.

"W-what? Why? I thought you, uh know we could hang-" The girl tried to explain but got cut off again.

"I said move, do you understand it or you are just too dumb to understand it" camilo says without looking to them.

the girl looked embarrassed so as her friends , they didn't move away so camilo sighs and walk pass them while grabbing me fastly.

" its so hard being this handsome face with an amazing attitude ." He dreamly sighs to him self. Yeah " amazing attitude "

"Finally. We are here" oh I didn't even notice.

A/n

Cousin moments in next chap? XOXOXAKDKS PLANNING TO MAKE CAMILO X READER SOON!