3

Tyler and Alex had been hanging out in the library studying for their upcoming math test.

"I hope you realize that your first few answers are wrong." Alex said as she looked over his paper.

"What am I doing wrong?" Tyler asked as he got frustrated slamming his math book down.

"Hey Ty! Calm down it's gonna be okay. We just gotta keep studying and you'll get it eventually." Alex said as she places her hands on his to calm him down. He stares at her hands before looking at her. He smiles at her as she blushes as they sit this way for a while.

"So...I was wondering if you wanted to hang out tonight me after the game and get something to eat, like maybe pizza?" Tyler asks as they finish studying.

"Uh yeah sure is there gonna be other people hanging out with us as well." Alex asked as they leave the library.

"The team will be there but it would be two friends hanging out you know?" Tyler said instantly regretting saying friends after seeing her face fall.

"Uh yeah sure I'll come hang out with you and the team as friends." She said as she put an emphasis on friends. They both knew that they liked each other but neither of them ever had the guts to say it. "I'll meet you tonight after my game and your game is over."

"That sounds great." Tyler said before they go their separate ways.

~~~~~~~~~~

The guys were sitting around the table as they took pictures. The camera shutter clicks as they finally finish pictures.

"It was our game, Ty. Seemed like you were on the ropes, but you start throwing ched' like crazy. Too bad it was too late to pull us out of the hole."

"Hit the ball more often and the hole won't be so deep."

"Are you blaming us for the loss?" Jackson asked Tyler in anger.

"Nah. Nah, I ain't blaming anybody." Tyler said as he laughed it off as Alex comes over to the table with two waters, one for Tyler and the other for her. He then started to hold her hand under the table.

"Jackson. Come on, dude, sit down."

"Oh, I'm glad to see that we are demonstrating teamwork both off and on the field." Coach Cal said as he came over to the table.

"You got it, Coach."

"It was a tough game. Regionals are still within reach. You guys have fun."

"Thanks, Coach." Everyone says beige he walks away to go and sit with Ty's mom as CeCe walks over to Tyler.

"Sorry about the game. Y... You were great."  CeCe said and Alex could tell that CeCe liked Tyler which makes jealous.

"Uh...Thanks." Tyler said not sure what to say.

"You like my outfit? I picked it out special for you. I'm Sharpay. High School Musical? You know, your favorite movie?" CeCe asked as all the boys laugh but Alex was confused because she knows Tyler has never seen it.

"What?" Tyler asked confused as everyone starts laughing.

"Bro, that's your favorite movie?"

"No." Tyler said as he shook his head.

"That's cute."

"It's nothing to be embarrassed about." CeCe said as she started to get nervous.

"I'm not embarrassed. I just... I don't think I've ever seen it." Tyler said as he then squeezes Alex's hand.

"Well, I think you look really cute, CeCe, so if Ty's not into it, you can always role-play with me." Jackson said which makes all the boys laugh.

"Come on, leave her alone." Alex said as she did feel bad for CeCe.

"Oh, yeah?"

"Yeah."

"I'm sorry, I just...I think you have me confused with someone else." Tyler said as he was trying to be nice.

"So, you don't take ballet either." CeCe said as she came to the realization that her information was wrong.

"Ballet?" Jackson starts laughing again. "No, no, he takes ballet."

"That's just great." CeCe then walks off in embarrassment.

"All this time and we never knew that you've just been sneaking off to ballet, buddy." Jackson says laughing.

"Shut up, bro."

"You guys, come on."

"Shut up, man." Tyler says as he starts to feel about the whole situation with CeCe.

"Hey." Alex said bringing Tyler back to reality. "Hey it's okay." She said as she squeezed his hand and gave him a smile in reinsurance.

"Yeah. You're right." He said as he started eating again.

"When am I not right?" She said jokingly as she stuffed her face with pizza which made Tyler laugh.